• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Lotus Emira Key Fob cases - initial run

Bancho

Reaction score
Got my key fob cases yesterday! They look great.

I think the black one with red stitching looks a little nicer than the red one with red stitch, it might be because of the contrast stitch. Not sure. Just overall the black one seems slightly nicer leather as well. Both good though.

If/when a tan leather version becomes available, I'll order one of those as well.

Thanks again!
Thanks appreciate the honest feedback.

With black leather there is a lot more choice, so I was able to pick out the one I liked the best.. with coloured ones there is less choice; so the red one is still high quality but has a smoother finish, which may be what you are referring to.

Tan is will be in the next batch, just finalising the colour for that and blue.

Thanks

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

With black leather there is a lot more choice, so I was able to pick out the one I liked the best.. with coloured ones there is less choice; so the red one is still high quality but has a smoother finish, which may be what you are referring to.

Thanks
I think that's absolutely it! Just a slightly different type of leather. Both very nice, and I think once it wears in and gets a bit of patina the red one is going to be great.

Looking forward to the tan!

Xroyalnavy

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Have managed to get all orders so far despatched today, you should get an email notification today or tomorrow at latest.

Uk orders should be delivered on Thursday, International ones should be next week (But can be delayed by your local customs)
Received mine on Saturday. Quality product. Thanks!

nickorette

Reaction score
No way to preorder or email when back in stock?

Looking for black Alcantara on black stiching, don't have the time to be hitting refresh on this thread until it comes back

Bancho

Reaction score

Looking for black Alcantara on black stiching, don't have the time to be hitting refresh on this thread until it comes back
Funnily enough I'm looking at adding the function on the site to notify when back in stock. Just testing it at the moment, should be live today.

Bancho

Reaction score

Hi all,

I have now updated the website to allow notifications on restock. If you choose the variations you like, you should now see an orange "Notify me when available" button. That will allow you to enter your email address and be notified when its back in stock.

Thanks

Aero

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Got mine today (USA). The rest of USA should get theirs 'soon' as I was an early order. BTW these are not snaps at the ring. Prob said somewhere earlier but I missed it apparently. Figured out quickly it unscrews.

GrahamClark_60-68

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

Thanks
For tan, I'm hoping you're able to select something much less orange than what's showing in the photos for the Emeya cases. Even though photos show the Emira tan interior to be somewhat orange (my photos included), it definitely is not that way in person, IMO. Thanks!

RichiEmira

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Got mine the day before I picked up the car. What a treat to have in hand at the dealership when I was handed the key fobs. The dealer was really impressed with them.

They look awesome and are very nice quality. Thank you again for doing this for our community. So cool!

ToonFan

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Received mine this afternoon. Better than advertised! Now all i need is a car and two sets of keys.

scarzie

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Got my second one today, love them! But I can't decide if I want to rock the green/yellow or black/yellow...

mahabat

Reaction score
As I mentioned a while back, I collaborated with a guy in the UK who made key cases for the Eletre. He is in touch with a manufacturer in China and we have the first batch of samples!

I’m really impressed, leather and Alcantara are the options with different stitching colours. Black, Yellow, Green, Black, Blue are suggested.

He will setup a website, we think pricing will be £35 each (£15 international postage and £7.50 per each additional one) think that makes 1 piece around 63usd delivered.

Please don’t consider these orders, but can I get indications of interest that I can relay to the guy who is producing these.

Personally, I think I would buy two one in Alcantara, and one in leather

View attachment 39800
i would be interested in 2 leather with yellow stitching

Bancho

Reaction score
Hi all, Many thanks for all the feedback so far.. glad to hear people are loving them!

Next batch are now in production, significantly larger batch so should be able to cover the demand (Especially Alcantara with yellow stitching!)

If possible can people Dm me email addresses for any contacts they have at their Lotus dealers? I supply the Eletre ones to some dealers in Europe, just thought it's worth seeing if any others are interested in Eletre or Emira ones.

Many thanks!

KCMO68_510

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Ordered mini badges from here:

Just stuck them over the original
Any chance you have the exact link? I can’t find them on this link

incrediblybad

Reaction score
Arrived and looking great -