Lotus Emira Key Fob cases - initial run

JimH

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Would these be Scorpion fob covers? Or a cover that holds both side by side in one case?
Having them together sort of defeats the object of the tracker - especially is the car is stolen with keys. Probably better to use the Lotus Scorpion smartphone app (settings, Phone Tag = Enable, at least in the iOS version) and leave the actual fob locked away at home if you can....

MikeR

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Have managed to get all orders so far despatched today, you should get an email notification today or tomorrow at latest.

Uk orders should be delivered on Thursday, International ones should be next week (But can be delayed by your local customs)
Great work, Bancho. Thank you for the updates. Looking forward to receiving

Bancho

Reaction score
Couple of other bits:

Have swatches for Blue and Tan covers, see attached photo. Based on my memory of the Seneca Blue and of the tan interior, I think they match fairly well. Welcome your thoughts.

One other accessory has been developed (Originally for Eletre) and received a couple of samples today. It is a visor clip which can hold your sunglasses, a pen and cards such as (Fuel card, Electric charging cards (Eletre), Car Registration, Insurance Docket etc.). Would be in Alcantra with the same stitching colours. Again welcome any thoughts and interest. Note photo is in my Eletre which has a lighter Alcantra colour.

Have a couple of other bits in development, once I have samples I can share photos to gauge interest. Obviously if any of you have ideas for small accessories to complement the keycovers feel free to reach out and I can see if it's something I can do.

Thanks all and hope you all love the key covers when they arrive!

Attachments

• 20240423_185127.jpg
    20240423_185127.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 70
  • 20240423_125910.jpg
    20240423_125910.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 20240423_125545.jpg
    20240423_125545.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 71

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
@Bancho the blue looks close, the Emira tan is lighter and more orangey. That sample is more chocolatey imo.
I like the sunglasses holder! Is that magnetic?

Bancho

Reaction score
@Bancho the blue looks close, the Emira tan is lighter and more orangey. That sample is more chocolatey imo.
I like the sunglasses holder! Is that magnetic?
Think the lighting may have made it look darker. Does this other sample look closer to the tan?

Yes the sunglasses holder bit is magnetic, the whole thing clips onto the visor, can see the back of it in the attached pic.

Attachments

• 20240423_192224.jpg
    20240423_192224.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 20240423_192503.jpg
    20240423_192503.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 33

MikeR

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Think the lighting may have made it look darker. Does this other sample look closer to the tan?

Yes the sunglasses holder bit is magnetic, the whole thing clips onto the visor, can see the back of it in the attached pic.
Here is a fair photo representation of tan:
LJP-13.jpeg

Bancho

Reaction score
Here is a fair photo representation of tan: View attachment 41805
Hard to be sure from photos but I think one of these is probably a decent match.

Probably have to see if I can compare it to a Tan interior in real life.

Any owners around maidenhead with a Tan interior? .. think there is one yellow one in my village, not sure what colour interior.. may end up being a right odd one, turning up at their doorstep asking to see their car interior!

MikeR

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hard to be sure from photos but I think one of these is probably a decent match.

Any owners around maidenhead with a Tan interior? .. think there is one yellow one in my village, not sure what colour interior.. may end up being a right odd one, turning up at their doorstep asking to see their car interior!
I am just a few junctions west along the M4 - J14

Reaction score
Apologies yes that one is sold out! I should be putting a new order late this week for more Emira and Eletre covers and some other accessories so should be back in stock in a few weeks 👍🏽
Great im after 2 of these too!!

MikeR

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Have managed to get all orders so far despatched today, you should get an email notification today or tomorrow at latest.

Uk orders should be delivered on Thursday, International ones should be next week (But can be delayed by your local customs)
Mine just arrived. Thank you.

Roland

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Hi Baneesh,

Received with Thanks.

Great quality, and colours for both the Emira and the Eletre, wish they were available prior to damage to one of the Emira Keys, these should be supplied with this quality by Lotus of there dealerships.
Very much liked the useful addition.
See pictures

Roland

Attachments

• IMG_7523.jpeg
    IMG_7523.jpeg
    347.3 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_7522.jpeg
    IMG_7522.jpeg
    353.8 KB · Views: 57

Bancho

Reaction score
Hi Baneesh,

Received with Thanks.

Great quality, and colours for both the Emira and the Eletre, wish they were available prior to damage to one of the Emira Keys, these should be supplied with this quality by Lotus of there dealerships.
Very much liked the useful addition.
See pictures

Roland
Thanks Roland, really appreciate the feedback! 👍🏽

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Hot damn, I need that sunglasses holder for my BMW! I might buy two.