Lotus Emira Key Fob cases - initial run

OP
robrmon

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I saw it was up before posted here and ordered. Think I was first...did i win anything?:p
I was first ! Haha 🤣
Official site tester

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Thanks all for the pre-orders, I won't make the listing totally visible until Tuesday, so until then it's primarily for this forum.

Will start printing postage labels tomorrow, so you may get despatch notifications, but note they will be sent out once I receive the package (Hopefully Tuesday)

Cheers
Will you be shipping in order of order date/time?

To keep the experience authentic I think you should send all purchaser's an e-mail that you will be shipping out ”soon” and then once a week close your eyes and grab a couple at total random to ship off, send them out in random sprinkles 🤣.

RichiEmira

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Will you be shipping in order of order date/time?

To keep the experience authentic I think you should send all purchaser's an e-mail that you will be shipping out ”soon” and then once a week close your eyes and grab a couple at total random to ship off, send them out in random sprinkles 🤣.
Better yet... Place the first orders on the back of the table in the “warehouse” and wait until said table is full. Then ship the key fobs covers from front to back of table. FILO here we go again.

netsinah

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I for one, don't need to hear back on when you expect to deliver. My Emira is (supposedly) some 6 weeks away and it won't be the end of the world, if I don't get my 2 key fob cases just ordered this morning (one alcantara with red stitch; the other all red leather), before the Emira. I'll trust you to send out in a reasonable time and thank you for coming up with a nice accessory.

I'll wish all "happy motoring" and a great w/e, as well.

Last edited:

Bancho

Reaction score
I for one, don't need to hear back on when you expect to deliver. My Emira is (supposedly) some 6 weeks away and it won't be the end of the world, if I don't get my 2 key fob cases just ordered this morning (one alcantara with red stitch; the other all red leather), before the Emira. I'll trust you to send out in a reasonable time and thank you for coming up with a nice accessory.

I'll wish all "happy motoring" and a great w/e, as well.
Thanks appreciate the comments!

Honestly I don't want open orders hanging around, ideally want to get them to people as soon as I can (as long as they pass my quality control 😀 )

With your car being 6 weeks away, there definitely shouldn't be any reason for you getting these after the car!

Bancho

Reaction score
Better yet... Place the first orders on the back of the table in the “warehouse” and wait until said table is full. Then ship the key fobs covers from front to back of table. FILO here we go again.
Thinking of using a roulette wheel to pull out random daily "winners" that get to be despatched 🤣

Bancho

Reaction score

Attachments

• 20240420_160048.jpg
    20240420_160048.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 39

Tejas51

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
As I mentioned a while back, I collaborated with a guy in the UK who made key cases for the Eletre. He is in touch with a manufacturer in China and we have the first batch of samples!

I’m really impressed, leather and Alcantara are the options with different stitching colours. Black, Yellow, Green, Black, Blue are suggested.

He will setup a website, we think pricing will be £35 each (£15 international postage and £7.50 per each additional one) think that makes 1 piece around 63usd delivered.

Please don’t consider these orders, but can I get indications of interest that I can relay to the guy who is producing these.

Personally, I think I would buy two one in Alcantara, and one in leather

View attachment 39800
two in leather one with red and the other yellow stitching