• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Lotus Customer Care UK opening hours

Keenan

Reaction score
I have just tried to call Lotus to chase on my Emira deposit rufund to find that they are closed. I tried the customer service line, the general line & the web chat. all closed. says leave a message but hangs up on you before you can. Im in the UK. its not a Holiday and its within working hours. 10AM UK

Whats going on. anyone have any information?

Edit: Apparently they do not open until 10AM must be running a little late...

Last edited:

donskibeat

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Before everyone starts to panic, it does clearly say 10AM on the website.

1680686074483.png

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Thread title edited :)

OP
K

Keenan

Reaction score
Strange. They claim to have not opened my email of 3-4 weeks old as they say they have a huge backlog and yet they start at 10am. They don’t answer the phones. What are they doing? It’s a shit show.

OP
K

Keenan

Reaction score
Thread title edited :)
I see you have staff member next to your name. Are you a lotus staff member or Staff as in an admin of the site. I suppose what I’m asking is, is the site independent or lotus moderated?

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I see you have staff member next to your name. Are you a lotus staff member or Staff as in an admin of the site. I suppose what I’m asking is, is the site independent or lotus moderated?
TomE is a staff member of this forum, not of Lotus. We volunteer here to maintain and build this great forum and vibrant community.