Limited edition Evija...(all sold)

Meanwhile I can't get deviated stitching on my Emira steering wheel...
If you pay $2m for a car then almost anything is possible ... but delivery is still delayed into 2023!

If you pay $2m for a car then almost anything is possible ... but delivery is still delayed into 2023!
I'm guessing dual windshield wipers is an upgrade?

Of all the cockpit elements ever put in a car, my favorite is the Evija giant Samsun TV remote control in the middle, first super car where the driver is allowed to watch Netflix while driving on a heads up display, wonder if you get free popcorn...
" Lotus Evija, for the watchers"

The cynic in me thinks releasing a Ltd edition before the actual launch smacks of trying to generate enough interest/deposits to justify production....
Most other car makers don't need to do this until the end of a cars lifespan! 🙃
On a positive I think it looks very nice 👌

Last edited:
Also an odd coincidence to have a huge PR fanfare about your limited edition £2m hypercar on the same day you send a generic email to thousands of depositors for your sportscar saying their deliveries are delayed for the sixth time.

But yes, it looks lovely.

The cynic in me thinks releasing a Ltd edition before the actual launch smacks of trying to generate enough interest/deposits to justify production....
I’ve wonder what the delivery date is, my Lotus rep promised mine in December 🤣🤣

Last edited:
It’s an easy (and cheap) way to generate cash. Have a look at Aston’s balance sheet, it’s kept them afloat the past few years.