latest colour info...

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

emira_red.jpg

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Thats looks a decent representation to me Nick. You've shown my exact spec and if the green comes out like that I'll be happy!
Certainly doesn't need the black pack. Would be the spec i would go for .... still haven't made up my mind with colours, I reckon i change once a week!

OP
eclat2emira

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Certainly doesn't need the black pack. Would be the spec i would go for .... still haven't made up my mind with colours, I reckon i change once a week!
Agreed Nick, black pack doesn't add anything to a green Emira, in fact the tan interior looks better with the roof left green.

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
See Above. I'm just wondering if diamond cut is getting old hat and gloss black is the new 'cool'
Just to add more confusion:

in my case , with the Nimbus, I am leaning more for black wheels.
My thought is (maybe totally wrong) based on distinguishing 2 black areas: one above the waist, and another one under the knee, so to speak.
I think, the black wheels give continuity to the lower black pack from front to back if you look sideways: lower front lip, lower side sill, and lower back fender.
And the main body is the uniform contrast (grey silverish? in my case) in the middle.
Also depends if you want to accentuate the classic (silver) or sporty look (black).

Maybe in darker colors I would lean towers silver wheels and no black pack, and bright colors other way around.

Back to square one: both options look great, depends on each one taste the final choice.

To tell you the truth, I struggle with the decision more than when I got divorced.

donskibeat

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Looks good, any chance of same image with diamond cut wheels and black seats

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
in my case , with the Nimbus, I am leaning more for black wheels.

From an aesthetic point of view (mine, no one else's), I believe lighter-colored cars with an upper black pack would look better with dark wheels in order to accentuate the side profile. Darker color cars like the Verdant Green and Shadow Grey can work really well with the silver or diamond-cut wheels.

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
See Above. I'm just wondering if diamond cut is getting old hat and gloss black is the new 'cool'
I’ve just got to say @NickR, your renderings look fantastic. I’ve copied each one to my Aura frame, and when they pop up my wife chimes in with something like, “ooooo, I really like that one”. I think I’m close to committing to FE magma red, forged silver wheels, tan interior, no black pack, silver lotus badging, titanium tail pipe, V6 auto.

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Would this be aftermarket? Just making sure I didn’t miss a configuration option. Thanks!
I had it confirmed today that if you do not choose the Black Pack, then the Lotus rear badge and exhaust tips will not be finished in black.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts