Just noticed this specs disclaimer on Lotuscars.com

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Very bottom of the site.

"The vehicle specifications detailed on this page are target specifications based upon simulations. We have carried out thousands of hours of computer modelling, dynamic simulation and engineering development that have contributed to the target specifications and we have a strong degree of confidence that as the prototype vehicles progress through their testing phases, the target specifications will be met and, in some cases, surpassed."

"All customers who have placed an order for Emira will be kept up-to-date with the prototype phase and invited to view its progress first-hand where suitable."

1665508250196.png

That last line sort of blew the top of my head off. 🤷‍♂️ :ROFLMAO:

Very bottom of the site.

"The vehicle specifications detailed on this page are target specifications based upon simulations. We have carried out thousands of hours of computer modelling, dynamic simulation and engineering development that have contributed to the target specifications and we have a strong degree of confidence that as the prototype vehicles progress through their testing phases, the target specifications will be met and, in some cases, surpassed."

"All customers who have placed an order for Emira will be kept up-to-date with the prototype phase and invited to view its progress first-hand where suitable."

View attachment 9682

That last line sort of blew the top of my head off. 🤷‍♂️ :ROFLMAO:

I'm expecting an invite from Lotus around the same time an owl delivers my Hogwarts letter.

Well we already know Lotus consider forum members as “not suitable”, so that’s why no one has had invitation.