• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

July Deliveries

Exige2000

Reaction score
Just spoke to Lotus cs , very professional . looks like i will be a July delivery !! thats a year so just can't wait .

Green

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Just had my call. Almost as exciting as knowing the date for my first son’s birth!

As above, any changes must be confirmed before Friday to ensure delivery date.

6 months to finish the new garage then! Good to have a deadline..View attachment 2795
Nice space but my god who poured your floor🤭

Pav

Emira Fan
Reaction score
OMG 😲 🥰
Yes I was not over impressed. Has since been screeded and on the right you can see a few of the tiles I’m using. They’ll hide all manner of sins!

Attachments

• F4BD8230-8FA9-42F5-88A4-A388FE4B4392.jpeg
    F4BD8230-8FA9-42F5-88A4-A388FE4B4392.jpeg
    244 KB · Views: 106

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Yes I was not over impressed. Has since been screeded and on the right you can see a few of the tiles I’m using. They’ll hide all manner of sins!
It was more a 😍😍😍 you barsteward what a splendiferous garage! 😂

Reactions: Pav

Andrea

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I’ve just been in touch with the lotus dealer where I’ve placed the order (Italy) in December, when I signed production should have been during June, beginning of this month was postponed in July (not clear beginning or late), as of today they have no clue at all!!!!! They stated they’ll have updates by June the 15th….

Are you having similar experiences?

vision

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I’ve just been in touch with the lotus dealer where I’ve placed the order (Italy) in December, when I signed production should have been during June, beginning of this month was postponed in July (not clear beginning or late), as of today they have no clue at all!!!!! They stated they’ll have updates by June the 15th….

Are you having similar experiences?
had my call today confirming August: same questions - part exchange, private number plate registration, Lotus service point going forward and where would I like it delivered!!!!!!

Big Issue of all - storage, unlike you posh lot I've spent the last week decanting my crap from the last 14 years to make a bedroom for my new girlfriend? Very nervous!