July Deliveries

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification Tony, it however it hasn't helped my anxiety for paying before collectionšŸ˜€
Nor mine now you raised that question.. šŸ˜©

If we hear a sniff of bankruptcy Iā€™m on my way down to Hethel with a crowbar šŸ˜™

AGP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Nor mine now you raised that question.. šŸ˜©

If we hear a sniff of bankruptcy Iā€™m on my way down to Hethel with a
šŸ¤£Sounds good to me, although to be fair, Lotus are probably In the best financial health in decades with Geely on boardšŸ¤ž

Last edited:

First Lotus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Just this minute had my 3rd call. Wowwowwewha
July delivery
Spec changes allowed up till 4th of Feb. Time to lock it in.
So that is currently 5 months before delivery that you have to lock it in. So if anyone is hoping for reviews or first deliveries to see the car, they will have to wait until possibly Sept or November for that privilege. Unless lotus speed up the process.

New to Lotus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
The email says if you make changes after 4th of February it will delay your car by a month, so probably still due to being an early delivery.

Pav

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Just had my call. Almost as exciting as knowing the date for my first sonā€™s birth!

As above, any changes must be confirmed before Friday to ensure delivery date.

6 months to finish the new garage then! Good to have a deadline..
D8C534B3-C8CE-4927-BDCD-0276DC792FB5.jpeg

Yachtie

Emira Fan
Reaction score
The callers must be busy today, had my call for July delivery :) as above can change spec up to 4th with no delay, after that then one month delay. They wouldn't give me an idea of date, hope it's early as would like to take it on holiday at the end of July!! šŸ¤ž
Happy Days!

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Well at least we know they are calling they 9th of July now, just waiting impatiently for the 10th of July now.

Thing is Iā€™d rather have a September delivery over August so I can have the new reg plate.

Does anyone agree with that ?

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Well at least we know they are calling they 9th of July now, just waiting impatiently for the 10th of July now.

Thing is Iā€™d rather have a September delivery over August so I can have the new reg plate.

I get where you are coming from but I'd take another month of summer driving in 2022 over a newer plate.

Last edited:

Daz

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

Iā€™d go along with that, 1 month delay=6 monthā€™s newer caršŸ˜€šŸŽ

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Iā€™d go along with that, 1 month delay=6 monthā€™s newer caršŸ˜€šŸŽ
Id have delayed mine for a new reg in your case however I'm in June and am putting a Lotus specific plate on it now.

Reactions: Daz

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Id have delayed mine for a new reg in your case however I'm in June and am putting a Lotus specific plate on it now.
Agree if I was going for a private plate the earlier the better.

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Just had my call 10th July deposit August delivery. Should be happy really I guess Iā€™ll have to get a private plate.

# Still Excited