• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

JUBU Group Buy 15% discount

Are you interested in a group buy and when?

• Total voters
I’m in if it is $4960 USD or less with shipping to Canada. Prefer 30-60 days > 3-6 months.
It’s $4960 USD plus shipping which they said is $533.66- 754.44 depending on everyone’s location.

@hellasf1 what is in this kit that takes $500 to ship it? I thought the 440 was just an ECU and software.

Since we are at 10 already with people in the first 2 groups I sent Martin a email yesterday. (See his response attached) If everyone who is ready to buy in these groups can message me with the information needed below I can put an excel list together.

-Name
-Full Address
-email address
-Car & VIN
-What kit and options (options for 440 kit is 6,800 vs 7,200 redline, 3rd decat delete, & octane grade & Bluetooth module and Syvecs Pro App (for a comfortable choice of different setups/mappings via App)
For those with a 3rd cat delete I would state you already have it done incase it’s a different ECU set up.)

I was confused on their octane so this is what Martin sent me:

“Attached please find a rough AKI to RON Conversion Guide:
Please note, this guide is for a rough estimate only.
Many factors will contribute, but your gas with AKI 93 is fine.

• 87 AKI = 91 RON
  • 91 AKI = 93 RON
  • 93 AKI = 98 RON
  • 100 AKI = 104 RON
  • 104 AKI = 108 RON”

Here is the link- https://www.jubu-performance.com/en/shop/part-jubu_emira_440_leistungskit-2493

Some notes- only manual cars as you guys probably know already.

Let me know if anyone has any questions!

Attachments

• IMG_5030.jpeg
    IMG_5030.jpeg
    121.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Martin thought they were shipping it all to 1 address. So he wants to see the excel and send everyone a send everyone an offer before invoice. So shipping will be determine by location and parts ordered. So this is tbd for everyone.

***Action needed still***
So far I have only gotten 3 people’s information. Hopefully by mid week we can get everyone to send their information to me and I can send it to Martin and we can all get our shipping prices.

Lastly, I had a thought open for discussion. Does anyone have a UPS or FEDEX account for work that they could use for personal? If so we can all pay 1 cheaper shipping to them and they can ship to everyone from them. It’s a long shot but thought I throw it out there.

I thought the second group is going later? Is that incorrect? What is the time frame because I was looking at the 6 month window.

I thought the second group is going later? Is that incorrect? What is the time frame because I was looking at the 6 month window.
Yes this is group 1 (30-60 days) which is already at 9 votes plus I might switch mine to it if we don’t get 1 more person soon.

Can the Aussie who just purchased the Jubu 460 kit please identify yourself to your Aussie brothers.. or sisters...or..errr, whatever the eff you identify as.

I have a friend getting an auto that is interested so if they release it for auto, it would be a +1

Good morning! I sent everyone in group 1 30-60 days) a message so we can get everyone’s information and options they want. So far I have only received 3, waiting on the others.

Good morning! I sent everyone in group 1 30-60 days) a message so we can get everyone’s information and options they want. So far I have only received 3, waiting on the others.
Might be easier to tag them here. Messages don't get answered as quickly in my experience.

Since we are at 10 already with people in the first 2 groups I sent Martin a email yesterday. (See his response attached) If everyone who is ready to buy in these groups can message me with the information needed below I can put an excel list together.

-Name
-Full Address
-email address
-Car & VIN
-What kit and options (options for 440 kit is 6,800 vs 7,200 redline, 3rd decat delete, & octane grade. For those with a 3rd cat delete I would state you already have it done incase it’s a different ECU set up.)

• 87 AKI = 91 RON
  • 91 AKI = 93 RON
  • 93 AKI = 98 RON
  • 100 AKI = 104 RON
  • 104 AKI = 108 RON”

Here is the link- https://www.jubu-performance.com/en/shop/part-jubu_emira_440_leistungskit-2493

Some notes- only manual cars as you guys probably know already. Also if your looking to buy anything else from them now put that in there too, I believe the 15% applies to that at well but don’t quote on it. I’m trying to confirm this.

Please look at this message so you can send me all that is needed.

Here is the list of people and what’s needed:

@Type131 - all good!

@nimbus- just email!
@Nba19002- just email!

@GlobalPilot777- full name, email, car & VIN, octane

@MYFASTEFE- need everything still
@skydude- need everything still
@wuster- need everything still
@ef_arime- need everything still
@steveoexige- need everything still

When I say car, it’s to confirm you have a EMIRA V6 manual bc that’s the only tune right now.

Let me know if anyone has questions.

@Type131 - all good!

@nimbus- just email!
@Nba19002- just email!

@GlobalPilot777- full name, email, car & VIN, octane

@MYFASTEFE- need everything still
@skydude- need everything still
@wuster- need everything still
@ef_arime- need everything still
@steveoexige- need everything still

When I say car, it’s to confirm you have a EMIRA V6 manual bc that’s the only tune right now.

@Type131 - all good!
@nimbus - all good
@Nba19002 - all good!
@ef_arime- all good!

@MYFASTEFE- need everything still- I DM you as well.
@skydude- need everything still- I DM you as well.
@steveoexige- need everything still- I DM you as well.

We had some people change groups or have a group buy in their country with 10 people. So if anyone wants to join this group we still need to get to 10.

***Also JUBU got back to me and it’s 10 of each item. So I will start a new thread on parts only, example- the swan neck spoiler. Along with anything else they sell. So it will take me sometime to put together but wanted to let you all know it’s coming.***

Sorry I am new to all this and I have a couple questions. I was considering doing a titanium exhaust. Does the tune need to reflect that? I also would be interested in the higher RPM tune. Is anyone concerned with long term reliability if doing that? Seems like JUBU does a good job with testing and I have a hard time believing the car can't handle it...

It doesnt but you can include that information for them. I have a Milltek and will let them know, but to my understanding it’s just the options listed on their website. 3rd cat delete is an options so that’s one to inform them of.

Yeah this is my first lotus so I did research on aftermarket tuning and JUBU knows their stuff. Yeah I asked about higher redline tune and they says it’s reliable but they would do the cooling kit.

JUBU response to similar question.

“I think the cooling upgrade and the JUBU update in the charge cooling system and the Decat pipe is mandatory - valvesprings if you don´t overrev your engine more that 400 rpm no problem - all old Exige and Evoras have a 7200 rpm limit. Only for a full track/race car we recommand the upgrade valve springs - or when you use sport cams.”

Hope this helps

Did we ever find out why the shipping is so high? Insurance on a package isn't several hundred.

That pricing was for all the kits together. I’m still waiting on others to submit their information. I might submit the ones I have so far, so they can get an accurate quote on shipping to their home.

-Name
-Full Address
-email address
-Car & VIN
-What kit and options (options for 440 kit is 6,800 vs 7,200 redline, 3rd decat delete, & octane grade & Bluetooth module and Syvecs Pro App (for a comfortable choice of different setups/mappings via App)
For those with a 3rd cat delete I would state you already have it done incase it’s a different ECU set up.)

• 87 AKI = 91 RON
  • 91 AKI = 93 RON
  • 93 AKI = 98 RON
  • 100 AKI = 104 RON
  • 104 AKI = 108 RON”

Some notes- only manual cars as you guys probably know already.

Doing another follow up.

@Type131 - all good!
@nimbus - all good
@Nba19002 - all good!
@ef_arime- all good!
@luciddaydream- all good!

We are close to our first 10! If you have voted and see your name tagged please send me the information needed so we can get our orders in. If you have changed your mind please change vote or respond.

For those that sent me information I will get to JUBU this weekend. Martin said he will send everyone quotes before invoices.

As always let me know if you have any questions.

Doing another follow up.

@Type131 - all good!
@nimbus - all good
@Nba19002 - all good!
@ef_arime- all good!
@luciddaydream- all good!

We are close to our first 10! If you have voted and see your name tagged please send me the information needed so we can get our orders in. If you have changed your mind please change vote or respond.

For those that sent me information I will get to JUBU this weekend. Martin said he will send everyone quotes before invoices.

As always let me know if you have any questions.
Happy Sunday and Father’s Day to those that our fathers!

I have sent those who sent me information to JUBU. They should be reaching out to confirm your options and order.

We still need the others to respond who have voted and we need 1 more person for this first group.