• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

John Player Special

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Oh! Awesome, I had no idea
That was me. Feel free to download the tool (I put the link in my signature) and you can create your own. It's about the only way I can keep sane while waiting for my Emira to arrive. :D
I downloaded and had to install C++, then both times I tried to run it, it would just do a black screen and task manager showed it was not responding. I deleted it, guess it wasn't meant to be 😄

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Oh! Awesome, I had no idea

I downloaded and had to install C++, then both times I tried to run it, it would just do a black screen and task manager showed it was not responding. I deleted it, guess it wasn't meant to be 😄
Crap. I haven't seen that one before. Don't suppose you saved a log file for me? I'd be curious what went wrong. It'd likely be in:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\CarTest\Saved\Logs

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Crap. I haven't seen that one before. Don't suppose you saved a log file for me? I'd be curious what went wrong. It'd likely be in:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\CarTest\Saved\Logs
I searched for that folder, but couldn't locate anything like that. I uninstalled the software, so it may have gone with it...

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
No worries - thanks for trying! I know a few others have been able to run it but I don't have too many machines to test on here so it's hard to catch issues with particular video card setups.