It’s here!!! Looks stunning 😎 ... but what's this window warning sticker?

Markc

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I’m at work so haven’t had chance to properly look at it. I noticed this sticker on the window. What’s that about???

Attachments

• 06DBA34B-9226-4120-9829-5EE99AA3CDEF.jpeg
    06DBA34B-9226-4120-9829-5EE99AA3CDEF.jpeg
    229.6 KB · Views: 757

Jonhklee

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
What’s!?? Is that not automatic? Like in all frameless doors in every other manufacturer?

Yachtie

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I've just come back from a test drive and they said there is a setting to make this permenant which was the case with the Colchester car. Didn't bother asking how at this stage but suspect it is in the settings menu.

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
When i opened and closed the doors in the demo in Nottingham (windows were up) I didnt have to do anything - mind you cant say if i noticed the windows drop slightly upon opening and closing the doors.

First Lotus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
That is ridiculous!
There's a lot of things that have cropped up and I've thought, oh well, would've been nice but never mind. But the windows not dropping automatically is Crazy!
Hard enough to remember yourself... But you have to remember to tell every passenger just before they get out to wait until you've pressed a button!
One thing to give us an old engine and gear box and be OK with it, but old electronics is a bit of a joke!
I hope they've stocked A LOT of replacement window seals!

AndyH

Reaction score
What’s!?? Is that not automatic? Like in all frameless doors in every other manufacturer?
Including Lotus with the Evora! 🤷‍♂️ Really strange if that function isn't set to be automatic by default.

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I've just come back from a test drive and they said there is a setting to make this permenant which was the case with the Colchester car. Didn't bother asking how at this stage but suspect it is in the settings menu.
Did you enjoy your demo ride - did she live up to expectations

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I suspect that's just part of the "shipping mode" and should have been removed at PDI......
This is exactly it.

You want to be careful with the doors of any frameless window car if you’re in a shipping mode or if there’s no battery/dead battery.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I’m at work so haven’t had chance to properly look at it. I noticed this sticker on the window. What’s that about???
I believe its something to do with a transit setting (allegedly) If its been PDI'd I don't think you should be seeing that.
Central Lotus had their demo arrive with the window seal out and was told that this was the reason...
Congratulations though! 🥰😁
Edited to add beaten to it

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
It makes sense on demo cars since they're likely going to be transported around constantly.

JimH

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
It makes sense on demo cars since they're likely going to be transported around constantly.
Unlikely in the UK - they’re allocated to dealers from this week…..