Isn't it strange the Emira is around the same size as a Huracan?

luciddaydream

Emira Fan
Reaction score
To me, the Huracan seems huge when I see it in person.
Yet, on this site, they seem to be the same size:

To me, in my head, I think of the Huracan to be larger than even a 911.

Aero

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Used that site previously to plan parking in my garages. Found it odd that the Emira is the same exact wheelbase as our VW MkV Jetta.

Robbierob

Emira Fan
Reaction score
IMG_3821.jpeg

Huracan is 4cm longer

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
A lot of a vehicle has to do with its presence, and typically the car with more presence seems bigger. I know it's gonna ruffle some feathers because this is an Emira forum, but the Huracan has more presence.

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
A lot of a vehicle has to do with its presence, and typically the car with more presence seems bigger. I know it's gonna ruffle some feathers because this is an Emira forum, but the Huracan has more presence.
It's valid statement. If the Emira was the price of a Huracan that statement might hurt but at less than half MSRP, I'll take a little less presence!

Superman

Emira Owner!!
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Lambos have always looked 'fat', whereas the Emira looks 'slim'... In person the Emira isn't a 'small' car though, especially if you see one next to an elise

EZcheezy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
i think its the haunches of the emira that make it look slimmer. its like a BBL 😂
1702418148826.jpeg

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I would like to see them in the same color. If so I am not so sure. Huracan is an acquired taste though IMO.

Gprodigy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I would like to see them in the same color. If so I am not so sure. Huracan is an acquired taste though IMO.
I love the Huracan and it drives amazing. Cheapest one i saw at the dealer was $248k no warranty

That being said, here ya go.

For those who want more Presence:Overall you want to look at the entire car, not individual elements.
  • Color
  • yellow badge replacements(depending on spec, yellow badges can grab too much attention )
  • NA ember reflector delete(in the headlights)
  • wheels will make a huge difference.
  • Break color should compliment, yet not compete for attention based on spec (no McDonald specs)

Extras: Lanari v12 sound exhaust and probably a rear window vent cover for detail.

1702426734378.png

Last edited:

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Yea, the bodywork on a Lambo is just something else. It's very masculine, angular, and aggressive. Definitely more presence.

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I love the Huracan and it drives amazing. Cheapest one i saw at the dealer was $248k no warranty

That being said, here ya go.

For those who want more Presence:Overall you want to look at the entire car, not individual elements.
  • Color
  • yellow badge replacements(depending on spec, yellow badges can grab too much attention )
  • NA ember reflector delete(in the headlights)
  • wheels will make a huge difference.
  • Break color should compliment, yet not compete for attention based on spec (no McDonald specs)

Extras: Lanari v12 sound exhaust and probably a rear window vent cover for detail.

View attachment 34354
Well, I asked to see it in the same color and obviously someone delivered!

If the Emira had a wing this would be a close call. However I am still going down fighting in saying I will give the nod to the Lambo but in a way like a big butt has more presence than a medium butt.

OP
luciddaydream

luciddaydream

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Yeah that is a cool pic.
I don't really care about exotic presence, I prefer more beauty
The emira has more beauty and class to me.

But yeah its wild how small the huracan is. Because the emira is even smaller than a Jaguar F type. Which look tiny. (someone has one in my parking ramp)

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Thanks for sharing that website, nice find. I'm comparing against my upcoming 911. Surprised the Emira is wider and lower.

IMG_3843.jpeg

Shahaf2911

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Idk side by side the visual effects make the lambo look bigger, it’s lower + a bit longer while having hard straight lines, really good visual effects
2 completely different designs choices, the emira IMO is more classy and elegant. Not quite lined up but good example haha

Attachments

• IMG_1334.jpeg
    IMG_1334.jpeg
    414.8 KB · Views: 207
OP
luciddaydream

luciddaydream

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing that website, nice find. I'm comparing against my upcoming 911. Surprised the Emira is wider and lower.

View attachment 34395
I am going to an Emira from a Porsche 992. The 992 seems bloated and I feel less connected to the road than earlier 911's.

Its wider, yes, but a lot shorter (than a 911) and the seats are closer and cabin seems more intimate and connected... I think..

(I test drove one once and I liked it but it was just a short experience!)

SpyderBite

Reaction score
Idk side by side the visual effects make the lambo look bigger, it’s lower + a bit longer while having hard straight lines, really good visual effects
2 completely different designs choices, the emira IMO is more classy and elegant. Not quite lined up but good example haha
Could you attach the picture that has the Emira? I only see a Lambo.

FlyNavy01

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
The Emira is also very similar in size (61mm longer and 46mm wider) to the Gordon Murray T.50, which makes me happy. Although the T.50 is 500kg lighter of course. The dimensions are even closer when you compare it to the T.33.