• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Is your colour choice based on something?

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I’m doing this from my iPad and I just click the attach files button and it lets me select from my photos.
D4AC41D2-127B-4C80-8D9E-637D74DF20DE.png

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
It’s directly below where I am typing. Thats why I attached an image so you can see what I see. Maybe the interface on your phone is different?

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
It’s directly below where I am typing. Thats why I attached an image so you can see what I see. Maybe the interface on your phone is different?
Thanks. I’ll try a test post to see if I can figure it out. Be prepared for some misfires as I try. Sorry everyone. This feels like that seen in the movie City Slickers where they are talking about recording shows on a VCR while riding horseback through a butte. Hilarious. I used to mock that seen, and now I’m living it. Oh my, getting older is a bitch! Excuse my language.

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Thanks. I’ll try a test post to see if I can figure it out. Be prepared for some misfires as I try. Sorry everyone. This feels like that seen in the movie City Slickers where they are talking about recording shows on a VCR while riding horseback through a butte. Hilarious. I used to mock that seen, and now I’m living it. Oh my, getting older is a bitch! Excuse my language.
Go for it!

just try not to post mother in law's pictures! 🤪

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
...or the poor guy who posted a link to an album of pics from an Emira dealer event but forgot to remove the pictures of his naked wife. Not the "reveal" people were expecting :oops:

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
...or the poor guy who posted a link to an album of pics from an Emira dealer event but forgot to remove the pictures of his naked wife. Not the "reveal" people were expecting :oops:
Is that really true???

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Is that really true???
Oh yes. He tried to delete the post with the link in it, but someone had already quoted it in the process of letting him know he should re-check what was in the album with the Emira pictures.

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Oh yes. He tried to delete the post with the link in it, but someone had already quoted it in the process of letting him know he should re-check what was in the album with the Emira pictures.
Luckily, removing images from the internet is easy and 100% effective... oof 😬

prestonc

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
My other ride’s blue so trying not to go with Seneca. That notwithstanding the yellow has been calling out to me :)
Similar, my Evora , which I'm trying to keep, is red, so moving away from the bright colours and going for the dark green.
I don't think I could handle two shouty cars on the drive.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Did his Post Reaction score go up?