Is this a real Magma Red car?

PaulP

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Hadn’t really considered red but man that looks really good!!

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
It's from a video game, but does look really good.
Indeed it really looks great. This picture is the reason I settled on magma red over other choices. It has such a nice glow and is the closest I’ve seen to Soul Red Crystal from Mazda (which is really the color I want to see. I hope this is what we get in the end. To me it looks more special than another Ferrari red mimic. Fingers crossed.

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
This picture further confirms my shifting view on the black pack. I tend to like the lighter colors without it now.

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
This picture further confirms my shifting view on the black pack. I tend to like the lighter colors without it now.
I am back and forth too. I originally spec'd red with black pack. I want the black exhaust and lotus emblems, etc. for sure. That pic looks so good, regardless what color it is.

PaulP

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Wish I could
I am back and forth too. I originally spec'd red with black pack. I want the black exhaust and lotus emblems, etc. for sure. That pic looks so good, regardless what color it is
Wish I could get black letters and exhaust without the black top

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
If you specify no Black Pack then you can still do all of the elements individually after delivery.

The black letters and black exhaust tips will be available as spares from Lotus. Or you can get them painted.

Roof and mirrors can be black vinyl wrapped too if you want the whole BP look.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
This is the closest I have to Magma. I think the game shot shown above has the color a bit dark, although it does look good.

Magma 1.png

Magma 1a.png

Magma 1b.png

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
This is the closest I have to Magma. I think the game shot shown above has the color a bit dark, although it does look good.

View attachment 1947
View attachment 1948
View attachment 1949
This is a beautiful car. The color being a little darker gives it a distinctive and austere air while also being just bad ass. If it were too bright I think the car would look too much like a 488. Not a bad thing, but I’ll be pleased to correct those who give a shout out for the “nice Ferrari”. I can’t wait for it to be in my garage one day.