Is the Tan leather less orange in real life?

luciddaydream

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Is the Tan leather less orange looking in real life? More of a caramel color?

I heard it was but I haven't seen anyone discuss this on the forum.

Thanks a ton

Aero

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I really wanted the tan at first. Saw some pics where it looks acceptable and some where it looks way too orange. Saw them in person at factory and tan was in car I drove on track event there. I decided it was still a bit too deep/orange for my tastes. Not as bad as some pics make it appear but its still a bit too much for me.
The track car also had some creases that were starting to signs of black in them making it somewhat unattractive. Pretty sure that car receives no preventative care/treatment though.

Briggo

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Here’s a photo of my interior which may help you decide - I love it!
IMG_2013.jpeg

jamesbxxx

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
What are you options? I think tan looks great with DV, Magma and Nimbus. Everyone who's seen my tan comment on how good it looks. Really lifts the interior from being a "black hole". Red is very bright, but again top quality and would work well with some of the FE2 colours.

GAVLA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
What are you options? I think tan looks great with DV, Magma and Nimbus. Everyone who's seen my tan comment on how good it looks. Really lifts the interior from being a "black hole". Red is very bright, but again top quality and would work well with some of the FE2 colours.

I agree the tan looks great with the Dark Verdant and Nimbus... and Meridian Blue in my opinion!

Nick in Sydney

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Definitely less orange than most photos make it look. For some reason it just doesn't photograph well.

EZcheezy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I saw a review with magma red exterior and tan interior and it really thru me off how orange it looked. I think the red and the tan made it appear even more orange than normal.

I was so unsure I asked in comments and the youtuber actually replied back to me to confirm it was tan

KAR120C

Get off my lawn!
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I think it looks like the leather on a new baseball glove. Or a bit like BMW's Cognac leather.

Kentviking

Emira Fan
Reaction score
It is less orange than the tan in my land rover velar, but more orange than some prefer...you really have to go and check the swabs in the dealer. it photographs very differently in different light conditions sometimes looking way over orange and other times a very natural leather look. I am very happy with the colour...my interior:

Attachments

• tempImagefcwg7U.png
    tempImagefcwg7U.png
    519.6 KB · Views: 56