Hi Team, look what I can buy for $63K! thoughts?

OP
lion shf

lion shf

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
As a Bimmer fan and owner, I still can't believe how BMW is managing to make such hideous cars. I won't be buying any more anytime soon. I wouldn't care if it were $40K. Maybe I put too much into looks over price/performance but I just can't get past this one.
You know what’s crazy? I LOVE the design.

Hell4Leather

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I'm sure it's fun to drive, but everyone on the road hates you... and it's soooo ugly. Plus, from my experience, the Bimmer community sucks. I'd rather have a Cayman or C8 over that any day.
I kinda wanted an i8 for a while. If a deal came my way I might lose sleep. I know they’re kinda fake with the speakers and all but damn they look good and are quick as 💩

Hapkin

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Nice car. Just not a BMW fan
I know I’m going to get hammered on comments on this but I just bought this toy and it amazing for what it is.
2023 Subaru BRZ limited $32k
Great car. So much value. No guilt pounding it on road and track but be careful with sustained right handers. Oil pressure drops apparently. Our driving group has at least 3 of them and the same guys that own them also have track weapons costing 10x as much.

Porter

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Great car. So much value. No guilt pounding it on road and track but be careful with sustained right handers. Oil pressure drops apparently. Our driving group has at least 3 of them and the same guys that own them also have track weapons costing 10x as much.
To be fair, I suspect the Emira will need similar oil pan baffle remedies.

Tobiasz17azs

Reaction score
Only thing I like about new m2 is engine . Otherwise I wouldnt never spend even 50k for something what looks like LEGO car . I just sold mine m2C to get emira . This was a true m car
IMG_5491.jpeg