Hi from Switzerland/Austria

masterpede

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I was told circa CHF110’000 for my configuration..
I was talking to an employee of "Kumschick" today. They told me, that the price will be arround Fr. 110´000 - 115´000,-. (Not guaranteed). Prices will most likely be communicated in 2-3 weeks time.

DrNio13

Reaction score
I was talking to an employee of "Kumschick" today. They told me, that the price will be arround Fr. 110´000 - 115´000,-. (Not guaranteed). Prices will most likely be communicated in 2-3 weeks time.
every time i read about the price, it goes up 5K :)

masterpede

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
every time i read about the price, it goes up 5K :)
Yeah, my latest info i got from my Dealer says Fr. 113'495.- for the FE without options.
=> got an actual sheet of how the pricing will be with certain options/configurations.
The official price-release will be by the end of the year.
Deliveries will start in end of June / beginning of July.

Jacob

Reaction score
I ordered @ Kumschick aswell. Happy to be #5 on the List. I hope to get my Hands on the car in May. Going with Magma Red.
equally order @Kumschick. Production slot is 19 (LKS 19 22).
Magma Red, Nimbus or Verdant. Undecided until see the car in real life.

GreenDeal

Reaction score
Hi, everyone, i am new to this forum. I also ordered an Emira in dark verdant and red leather. The second deposit was made a few days ago. The car costs € 95,995 in Germany without additional equipment. The delivery date is planned for June 2022. I hope that works and look forward to hearing from you. Until then...:)

DenzilP

Reaction score
Hi, everyone, i am new to this forum. I also ordered an Emira in dark verdant and red leather. The second deposit was made a few days ago. The car costs € 95,995 in Germany without additional equipment. The delivery date is planned for June 2022. I hope that works and look forward to hearing from you. Until then...:)
Lovely colour choice and was my 1st colour choice but with tan leather, but now I am torn between the nimbus grey and the verdant and not sure on wheels. I am going for a i4, so will be arriving late 2022, hoping to see some in the flesh before having to make my final decision. All the best

OP
Jonny

Jonny

Reaction score
Yeah, my latest info i got from my Dealer says Fr. 113'495.- for the FE without options.
=> got an actual sheet of how the pricing will be with certain options/configurations.
The official price-release will be by the end of the year.
Deliveries will start in end of June / beginning of July.
Yep, got the pricing info over the weekend also. I’ve been told my delivery date should be August ‘22, so contract signed and fingers crossed this date doesn’t slip any further..
Need to start speaking with komo-tec and Jubu soon for further options 😁

GreenDeal

Reaction score
@ Jonny
Thank you for your mail. Yes, dark is already a great color. The red leather should serve as an eye-catcher together with the red Calipers and the red rear lights. I'm also excited when the first cars come to Germany for a performance. My dealer said it will be at the end of January. I wish you a lot of anticipation for your i4, good health and a nice Christmas time. We keep in touch... Greetings from Rhineland-Palatinate:):)

OP
Jonny

Jonny

Reaction score
@ Jonny
Thank you for your mail. Yes, dark is already a great color. The red leather should serve as an eye-catcher together with the red Calipers and the red rear lights. I'm also excited when the first cars come to Germany for a performance. My dealer said it will be at the end of January. I wish you a lot of anticipation for your i4, good health and a nice Christmas time. We keep in touch... Greetings from Rhineland-Palatinate:):)
.. I think this was meant for DenzilP 😉 but thanks, I wish you a nice Christmas, good health and happiness. Cheers 🍻

masterpede

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Yep, got the pricing info over the weekend also. I’ve been told my delivery date should be August ‘22, so contract signed and fingers crossed this date doesn’t slip any further..
Need to start speaking with komo-tec and Jubu soon for further options 😁
I was told i'll get mine in early July '22.
Gonna have a look at the colour samples this weekend to finish my config.
What options are you thinking about? performance or looks?

OP
Jonny

Jonny

Reaction score
I was told i'll get mine in early July '22.
Gonna have a look at the colour samples this weekend to finish my config.
What options are you thinking about? performance or looks?
Looks like a good possibility of a July delivery now for me too, perfect 👍🏻

I’m also still tweaking my config on a daily basis, it’s so hard with those six colours!

For future upgrades first thing is performance, 460 - 500hp will be the target and will require little more than exhaust headers, cat and a remap. Lets see how the brakes and suspension are..
As we all love a bit of carbon once there’s some tasty bits coming along any plastics will be swapped out, but that’ll be about it really other than a detail some ppf and a coat of Gtechniq to keep her clean.
Very excited 😊👍🏻

masterpede

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
To all the future-swiss-Emira-owners...
Have you heard anything about the deliviery dates? it's been quiet since the showing i attended @ Kumschick in February. Thanks for helping out. Regards

OP
Jonny

Jonny

Reaction score
To all the future-swiss-Emira-owners...
Have you heard anything about the deliviery dates? it's been quiet since the showing i attended @ Kumschick in February. Thanks for helping out. Regards
Hey. I’m in the same boat, I’ve not heard anything since the showing either. I was wondering if we are to make a second deposit like other countries or just pay in full before collection. Cheers

DrNio13

Reaction score
Hey. I’m in the same boat, I’ve not heard anything since the showing either. I was wondering if we are to make a second deposit like other countries or just pay in full before collection. Cheers
i was told no further deposits are needed...but i don't remember the details of the process.

I am expecting some news soon from them for the i4.