Hi from Switzerland/Austria

I was told circa CHF110โ€™000 for my configuration..
I was talking to an employee of "Kumschick" today. They told me, that the price will be arround Fr. 110ยด000 - 115ยด000,-. (Not guaranteed). Prices will most likely be communicated in 2-3 weeks time.
 
I was talking to an employee of "Kumschick" today. They told me, that the price will be arround Fr. 110ยด000 - 115ยด000,-. (Not guaranteed). Prices will most likely be communicated in 2-3 weeks time.
every time i read about the price, it goes up 5K :)
 
every time i read about the price, it goes up 5K :)
Yeah, my latest info i got from my Dealer says Fr. 113'495.- for the FE without options.
=> got an actual sheet of how the pricing will be with certain options/configurations.
The official price-release will be by the end of the year.
Deliveries will start in end of June / beginning of July.
 
I ordered @ Kumschick aswell. Happy to be #5 on the List. I hope to get my Hands on the car in May. Going with Magma Red.
equally order @Kumschick. Production slot is 19 (LKS 19 22).
Magma Red, Nimbus or Verdant. Undecided until see the car in real life.
 
Hi, everyone, i am new to this forum. I also ordered an Emira in dark verdant and red leather. The second deposit was made a few days ago. The car costs โ‚ฌ 95,995 in Germany without additional equipment. The delivery date is planned for June 2022. I hope that works and look forward to hearing from you. Until then...:)
 
Hi, everyone, i am new to this forum. I also ordered an Emira in dark verdant and red leather. The second deposit was made a few days ago. The car costs โ‚ฌ 95,995 in Germany without additional equipment. The delivery date is planned for June 2022. I hope that works and look forward to hearing from you. Until then...:)
Lovely colour choice and was my 1st colour choice but with tan leather, but now I am torn between the nimbus grey and the verdant and not sure on wheels. I am going for a i4, so will be arriving late 2022, hoping to see some in the flesh before having to make my final decision. All the best
 
Yeah, my latest info i got from my Dealer says Fr. 113'495.- for the FE without options.
=> got an actual sheet of how the pricing will be with certain options/configurations.
The official price-release will be by the end of the year.
Deliveries will start in end of June / beginning of July.
Yep, got the pricing info over the weekend also. Iโ€™ve been told my delivery date should be August โ€˜22, so contract signed and fingers crossed this date doesnโ€™t slip any further..
Need to start speaking with komo-tec and Jubu soon for further options ๐Ÿ˜
 
@ Jonny
Thank you for your mail. Yes, dark is already a great color. The red leather should serve as an eye-catcher together with the red Calipers and the red rear lights. I'm also excited when the first cars come to Germany for a performance. My dealer said it will be at the end of January. I wish you a lot of anticipation for your i4, good health and a nice Christmas time. We keep in touch... Greetings from Rhineland-Palatinate:):)
 
@ Jonny
Thank you for your mail. Yes, dark is already a great color. The red leather should serve as an eye-catcher together with the red Calipers and the red rear lights. I'm also excited when the first cars come to Germany for a performance. My dealer said it will be at the end of January. I wish you a lot of anticipation for your i4, good health and a nice Christmas time. We keep in touch... Greetings from Rhineland-Palatinate:):)
.. I think this was meant for DenzilP ๐Ÿ˜‰ but thanks, I wish you a nice Christmas, good health and happiness. Cheers ๐Ÿป
 
Yep, got the pricing info over the weekend also. Iโ€™ve been told my delivery date should be August โ€˜22, so contract signed and fingers crossed this date doesnโ€™t slip any further..
Need to start speaking with komo-tec and Jubu soon for further options ๐Ÿ˜
I was told i'll get mine in early July '22.
Gonna have a look at the colour samples this weekend to finish my config.
What options are you thinking about? performance or looks?
 
I was told i'll get mine in early July '22.
Gonna have a look at the colour samples this weekend to finish my config.
What options are you thinking about? performance or looks?
Looks like a good possibility of a July delivery now for me too, perfect ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Iโ€™m also still tweaking my config on a daily basis, itโ€™s so hard with those six colours!

For future upgrades first thing is performance, 460 - 500hp will be the target and will require little more than exhaust headers, cat and a remap. Lets see how the brakes and suspension are..
As we all love a bit of carbon once thereโ€™s some tasty bits coming along any plastics will be swapped out, but thatโ€™ll be about it really other than a detail some ppf and a coat of Gtechniq to keep her clean.
Very excited ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
 
I put my deposit down on July 8th, but i called the dealer the day earlier. The grand reveal was on the 6th.
Haha! You were โ€˜on it like a car bonnet!โ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚
I paid mine only just in mid November.
 
To all the future-swiss-Emira-owners...
Have you heard anything about the deliviery dates? it's been quiet since the showing i attended @ Kumschick in February. Thanks for helping out. Regards
 
To all the future-swiss-Emira-owners...
Have you heard anything about the deliviery dates? it's been quiet since the showing i attended @ Kumschick in February. Thanks for helping out. Regards
Hey. Iโ€™m in the same boat, Iโ€™ve not heard anything since the showing either. I was wondering if we are to make a second deposit like other countries or just pay in full before collection. Cheers
 
Hey. Iโ€™m in the same boat, Iโ€™ve not heard anything since the showing either. I was wondering if we are to make a second deposit like other countries or just pay in full before collection. Cheers
i was told no further deposits are needed...but i don't remember the details of the process.

I am expecting some news soon from them for the i4.
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Supporting Vendors View all โ†’
Back
Top