Hi from Switzerland/Austria

Jonny

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Happy to say the orders in and also counting the days!!
I’m an ex Brit, living in Switzerland and Austria, moved out here about 15 years ago for the mainly for the roads!!
Spec’d a V6 manual, shadow grey, black wheels, black alcantara w yellow stich, yellow callipers… devastated there’s no tdc stripe on the wheel!! 😕

DenzilP

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I’m an ex Brit, living in Switzerland and Austria, moved out here about 15 years ago for the mainly for the roads!!
Spec’d a V6 manual, shadow grey, black wheels, black alcantara w yellow stich, yellow callipers… devastated there’s no tdc stripe on the wheel!! 😕
Good choice, but you can’t really spec a bad emira, all the combinations are going to look awesome. Watch out for those speed cameras in Switzerland, one year I had 6 speeding tickets going from Geneva airport to a ski resort and back in a alfa suv hire car. . I certainly will be taken my emira on a road trip to Switzerland (going for a i4), so probably early 2022 with any luck.

This forum is very good a has a wealth of information and updates.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Welcome and congratulations on the order. There seem to be fewer Shadow Grey cars being ordered despite the dynamic prototype car looking great in that colour.

Have you ordered from a Swiss or Austrian dealer and what have they told you about delivery timescales?

OP
Jonny

Jonny

Reaction score
Good choice, but you can’t really spec a bad emira, all the combinations are going to look awesome. Watch out for those speed cameras in Switzerland, one year I had 6 speeding tickets going from Geneva airport to a ski resort and back in a alfa suv hire car. . I certainly will be taken my emira on a road trip to Switzerland (going for a i4), so probably early 2022 with any luck.

This forum is very good a has a wealth of information and updates.
Yeah, unfortunately I know all about the speeding penalties in Switzerland, I receive them on a weekly basis 😅
The AMG will be a great option and a top track weapon!
Loving the forum so far, maybe in the future we can organise some euro road trips, Nürburgring meet ups! 👍🏻

OP
Jonny

Jonny

Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations on the order. There seem to be fewer Shadow Grey cars being ordered despite the dynamic prototype car looking great in that colour.

Have you ordered from a Swiss or Austrian dealer and what have they told you about delivery timescales?

Thanks, yeah I’m not into the louder colours, even though I know they show off the lines better.
I’ve ordered from the Swiss dealer ‘Kumschick’ they have only 25 allocations for next year, I was order number 19. They told me not to hold my breath on an April delivery, more likely May/June which is actually better for me anyway letting winter pass and allow the roads to clean up.

DrNio13

Reaction score
nice configuration. i guess you deposited on July?
Hi everyone,

masterpede

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Thanks, yeah I’m not into the louder colours, even though I know they show off the lines better.
I’ve ordered from the Swiss dealer ‘Kumschick’ they have only 25 allocations for next year, I was order number 19. They told me not to hold my breath on an April delivery, more likely May/June which is actually better for me anyway letting winter pass and allow the roads to clean up.
I ordered @ Kumschick aswell. Happy to be #5 on the List. I hope to get my Hands on the car in May. Going with Magma Red.

masterpede

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
do you know the price? in the swiss configurator i cannot see it.
Saidly we are still in the dark about the price. I'm guessing it'll be arround Fr. 104'995.- (When comparing to Prices from Porsche in Euros / Pounds / Swiss Franc) without BP and other priced options

DrNio13

Reaction score
the 25 allocations for 2022 are for the v6 version or in total for v6 and i4? i ordered @ Kumschick as well but for i4.

Last edited:
OP
Jonny

Jonny

Reaction score
the 25 allocations for 2022 are for the v6 version or in total for v6 and i4? i ordered @ Kumschick as well but for i4.
If I remember correctly, Switzerland gets 54 allocations for 2022, half each for both Kumschick and St. Gallen West.. the dealers will both get 2 demo cars each from this allocation.

OP
Jonny

Jonny

Reaction score
Saidly we are still in the dark about the price. I'm guessing it'll be arround Fr. 104'995.- (When comparing to Prices from Porsche in Euros / Pounds / Swiss Franc) without BP and other priced options
I was told circa CHF110’000 for my configuration..

DrNio13

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, Switzerland gets 54 allocations for 2022, half each for both Kumschick and St. Gallen West.. the dealers will both get 2 demo cars each from this allocation.
very few

DenzilP

Reaction score
Yeah, unfortunately I know all about the speeding penalties in Switzerland, I receive them on a weekly basis 😅
The AMG will be a great option and a top track weapon!
Loving the forum so far, maybe in the future we can organise some euro road trips, Nürburgring meet ups! 👍🏻
Sounds good to me definitely be up for a euro road trip, roll on next year and the end of covid- I see UK are now on Switzerland red list, that's going to screw up my skiing trip in February (fingers crossed UK gets removed from the red list by then). Sorry to hear your preview got cancelled.