• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Hi all... put in deposit today!

mr_joshua

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Hi all.. I'm stateside and just laid down my deposit today. Really blown away by the looks and style of things (as is everyone else). Kinda evokes the same lust I had for the Esprit in the 80s. Never owned (or even driven) a Lotus but pretty excited to add one to the stable as I understand they are quintessential driver's cars.

Looking forward to hearing from others about their order experience. Will share details on my side as well.

I put in my deposit with Lotus of Northern Jersey - That's Summit, NJ Aston Martin dealership. Told I was 33rd reservation as of yesterday (07/15) - assuming that's just for that dealership. Heard some chatter on IG comments that build orders will start to be taken in September. Any other questions, just ping me..

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @mr_joshua 🍻 Wow, the demand for this car is incredible! Did your dealership have any idea when Lotus would release pricing?

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Texas! 🍻