• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Heated seat - temperature variation

Andrew P

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
As it’s winter I have been using the heated seats and I am getting temperature variation- at a static temperature for a while that feels about right then it gets hot for a few minutes before dropping down. On my other car it seems much more even. Has anyone else got a similar thing?

Yas.totti10

Reaction score
As it’s winter I have been using the heated seats and I am getting temperature variation- at a static temperature for a while that feels about right then it gets hot for a few minutes before dropping down. On my other car it seems much more even. Has anyone else got a similar thing?
Not noticed this....

I shall check it out over the weekend

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Cheeky...

Logoman

Reaction score
I've not noticed this. I like the three level control, good difference between them.

TomAce

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Also had the feeling that at least on the lowest setting of the three it somehow forgot to warm and then came back again.