GRP Steering wheel

jz0

Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
My Specs:
Emira V6
Hey everyone,

Wondering if GRP’s racing wheel can be spec’d to match exactly the oem ones? For example can I order the black alcantara with yellow stitching wheel from GRP that matches the oem one.

Thanks!
 
We can do black with yellow stitching, that is no problem.
The order options are listed on our website under that wheel page but if you have anymore questions shoot us an email!
 
We can do black with yellow stitching, that is no problem.
The order options are listed on our website under that wheel page but if you have anymore questions shoot us an email!
Thanks for your quick reply! I saw the order options and just wanted to make sure that with everything correctly selected, would it be the same as the oem steering wheel? Also for sending in my current wheel, can I send that in after the order is started or will you guys wait until you’ve received my wheel?

Also may I ask what is the lead time for getting the black alcantara yellow stitching to Vancouver bc delivered?

Thank you!
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top