Greatest sounding street legal road car.......maybe ever.

Maverick1

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I know gentleman this is an Emira forum, but I had to share this with you.
In my humble opinion this has to be the greatest sounding street legal road car ever.
This Ferrari sounds dare I say much better than even the current crop of F1 cars, more like the old, non-turbocharged V12 era F1 cars.
If only the Emira could sound half as good.
Hopefully Novitec can do some magic on the Emira.

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Oh wow very nice ( don’t like the look of it from the back view ) but wow she certainly sounds superb, definitely louder than Audi R8

4GIV8M3

Emira Fan
Reaction score
An 812 superfast is actually my next dream car now that the Lotus is basically checked off. It sounds absolutely incredible but with that said the LFA in my opinion is the best sounding engine

~el~jefe~

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
that ferrari probably is the best thing i have ever heard. I have to agree. i have JBL studio monitor setup and a fancy DAC on my computer, 2.1 setup, and holy crap! that was impressive. Naturally aspirated v12 blowing past 8000 RPM = boing!

~el~jefe~

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
An 812 superfast is actually my next dream car now that the Lotus is basically checked off. It sounds absolutely incredible but with that said the LFA in my opinion is the best sounding engine
that's an insane sound. I would just have a maniacal cackle with that thing blasting. Both these cars are like uncut cocaine.