Emira Status
Emira Owner
I want to see an Eletre smoking its wheels up the hill! :D

frazzer

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Magma Red going up the hill looked stunning, really special. But I feel for those going Magma, even more obvious now they'll be driven mad by people asking if it's a Ferrari :LOL:

Tailslides

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Magma Red going up the hill looked stunning, really special. But I feel for those going Magma, even more obvious now they'll be driven mad by people asking if it's a Ferrari :LOL:

Love how the sploshing noises from the Volvo is interrupted by a snarling supercharged V6, take that EV's 😎

Citizen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

Around which frame ? I only spot Seneca and gt4 time

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Great pics @TomE - I'm living vicariously though you guys lucky enough to be there! I can't believe it's nearly been a year since Goodwood '21.

I noticed the Nimbus Emira at the Lotus display sits noticeably lower than the Hethel and Magma Emiras. I'm guessing Lotus has it it on lower springs and with spacers like the original Seneca showcar?

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
About to ride up the hill at Goodwood in this Hethel Yellow Emira with Sports + Cup2s

E64714BF-D294-46C4-82DC-38E24B819591.jpeg

7E1C9598-3F77-4CCF-8EF2-99CA7AC5FFD0.jpeg

donskibeat

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
"Customer Care are here and can give a rough indication of your revised delivery date based on latest supply chain info."

Obviously I assume this means customer care at Goodwood are being more helpful than those responding to emails today then as just emailed to try and find out if my "August" slot is delayed and if so roughly how much, and also to find out what number I am in the queue as lots of other people on here seem to have asked and been told and all I get is a generic fob off telling me what I already knew.

"Thank you for your email.

We are sadly experiencing further issues with part shortages, and supply issues. Factory are currently reviewing all Emira orders. We will be providing another update within the upcoming weeks to provide you with an updated and accurate delivery estimation.

We are unable to share your exact position in the queue or your build slot. We will be able to give a better idea of this after more information regarding the delays have been released.

I am very sorry for any disappointment and inconvenience caused."

frazzer

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Around which frame ? I only spot Seneca and gt4 time
because it's live not so easy to provide a frame number - the time position is changing until it's finished streaming

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Obviously I assume this means customer care at Goodwood are being more helpful than those responding to emails today then as just emailed to try and find out if my "August" slot is delayed and if so roughly how much, and also to find out what number I am in the queue as lots of other people on here seem to have asked and been told and all I get is a generic fob off telling me what I already knew.

"Thank you for your email.

We are sadly experiencing further issues with part shortages, and supply issues. Factory are currently reviewing all Emira orders. We will be providing another update within the upcoming weeks to provide you with an updated and accurate delivery estimation.

We are unable to share your exact position in the queue or your build slot. We will be able to give a better idea of this after more information regarding the delays have been released.

I am very sorry for any disappointment and inconvenience caused."
This here is what is sooooo infuriating for some customers they have confirmed what orde no. they are and given indication of delivery dates as per Toms earlier mail, yet when other customers ask they refuse to give this detail out and continue to give the total standard bs and keep us in the dark when they know the information!!!! 😡

Reactions: DJS

kitkat

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Anyone got a timestamp for the magma run on the live stream?

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
This here is what is sooooo infuriating for some customers they have confirmed what orde no. they are and given indication of delivery dates as per Toms earlier mail, yet when other customers ask they refuse to give this detail out and continue to give the total standard bs and keep us in the dark when they know the information!!!! 😡
Their answer may depend on what your spec is, as there seems to be a hodge podge of parts (and maybe paint colors) that are delayed at the moment. This has to be frustrating for Lotus too, as I'm sure they would like nothing better right now than to be producing and delivering customer cars.