• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Fuel consumption

Rammie

Reaction score
Does anyone know or have been given the expected fuel consumptions for both the V6 and the I4?

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
I'd expect the V6 to be the same or very close to the Evora GT's 17mpg city/26mpg highway (or whatever the correct L/100km conversion is for those across the pond). The AMG I4 will likely be a few MPG better (at least when staying out of boost).

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Can anyone currently driving on the AMG engine (in a spirited but reasonable way) give us a sense of real world mileage, please? In another thread I see that the I4 sits pretty low compared to the V6, and when its lower weight is also considered, could be a net positive for driving dynamics. Might impact choice for some, particularly those with later builder build slots when both drive train options will be available.

prestonc

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Can anyone currently driving on the AMG engine (in a spirited but reasonable way) give us a sense of real world mileage, please? In another thread I see that the I4 sits pretty low compared to the V6, and when its lower weight is also considered, could be a net positive for driving dynamics. Might impact choice for some, particularly those with later builder build slots when both drive train options will be available.
LOL, I going to try and describe my driving to my wife as 'spirited but reasonable'