Florida members

LIQUIX

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
From Orlando as well and number 41 on the list, coming from a Cayman GTS. Really wanted an FE but didn't make the cut. :( So now we wait...

Those of you doing Seneca, what interior are you thinking?

Davebeats

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Black alcantara with yellow stitching for me, black leather steering wheel

OP
DaaS

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
With Secena… either ice gray leather or alcantara with yellow stitching.

OP
DaaS

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
From Orlando as well and number 41 on the list, coming from a Cayman GTS. Really wanted an FE but didn't make the cut. :( So now we wait...
What’s bringing you over to Lotus? I was recently playing with the Cayman GTS configurator.

PaulP

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Called for my update - order early August low 90s at Naples. They stated only a handful of orders actually placed thus far and still can give no idea when I might get a car as a “number” of folks are choosing the 4 cyl.

RapidLotus

Emira Fan
Reaction score
1648931623466.png

ZorenEmira

Reaction score
I got a call from Naples and was told to configure my FE V6 allocation. Im excited but not 100% which color to choose but I’m choosing between Seneca, Yellow or Nimbus. I’ll submit my final configuration Monday. Expected 4th quarter of this year or 1st quarter 2023.

Who among here already configured and submitted to Lotus your build order?

OP
DaaS

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I need to submit mine by next week. I’m also still debating between 3 very different specs.

scarzie

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I got a call from Naples and was told to configure my FE V6 allocation. Im excited but not 100% which color to choose but I’m choosing between Seneca, Yellow or Nimbus. I’ll submit my final configuration Monday. Expected 4th quarter of this year or 1st quarter 2023.

Who among here already configured and submitted to Lotus your build order?
When was your deposit?

ZorenEmira

Reaction score
I just locked in my order with Naples Motorsports hopefully everything goes well!

Waiting game begins!!! At least that would give time to auction my kidney stones! Lol

OP
DaaS

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I just locked in my order with Naples Motorsports hopefully everything goes well!

Waiting game begins!!! At least that would give time to auction my kidney stones! Lol
Nice. What's your spec?

scarzie

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the club same dealer👍
What spec your debating to choose?
Extremely happy to have made the cut :)

I'm 90% on Dark Verdant, DC Wheels, Yellow Calipers, Tan leather, lower black pack, no privacy glass. It was how I originally wanted to go when the configurator first came out but I've gotten spooked about it being too dark.

My other choice would basically be the blue show car spec; Seneca with full black pack, DC wheels, yellow calipers, black alcantara with yellow stitching. Seneca reminds me of my Nogaro S4 that I've been missing for years.

maggierose

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
This is exactly what turned me off when I had contacted Lotus of Jacksonville 8 months ago. Everyone including Lotus of North America was saying deposits were refundable up to a certain point, but these guys had their own rules.

No complaints about their service department though.
I'm in Jacksonville too and stopped by World Imports during the beginning of May and the 5k non-refundable deposit remains. While I'm excited by the car, there are so many variables at play and the world may be a different place in over a year's time.

I emailed Lotus regarding inline 4 production timelines and received a reply from Jim Carter, head of sales for Louts NA:

"Thanks for reaching out about the Emira.
The Emira I4 is currently scheduled to start production for the US in the middle of 2023 and arriving to our shores shortly after."

The sales associate I spoke with at World Imports told me the inline 4 would be almost 2 years out.

I'm curious why the 4 cylinder production is trailing the V6 by a year. Other than timeliness it almost seems advantageous to wait for a base model with more paint finishes available.

Like every forum member, I'm anxious for review embargos to lift and actually see production samples. I can't believe that dealers (maybe just the one I visited) didn't have paint samples in house with customers placing orders. I am tempted to take a vacation to the UK to sample an Emira on track.