❔ QUESTION First service price

Panda47

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Does anyone know the price of the 1st service if you don't have the prepaid 3yr Serviceing contract.
I see its basically an oil change and a whole lot of checking .

JimH

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
As a guide, in the UK we have fixed price servicing and my dealer supplied this (prices in GBP) a few months ago which is only slightly different to the Lotus web page linked for the V6 manual for prices so should be a guide to the parts and labour hours involved...... Not sure about other territories though - most of the charge is for labour rates after all....

Services.jpg

The i4 individual service pricing is still open to debate/formal quotes/publication/more delays - the 3-year service pack was originally quoted at £1000 more than the V6 manual.....

OP
P

Panda47

Emira Fan
Reaction score
As a guide, in the UK we have fixed price servicing and my dealer supplied this (prices in GBP) a few months ago which is only slightly different to the Lotus web page linked for the V6 manual for prices so should be a guide to the parts and labour hours involved...... Not sure about other territories though - most of the charge is for labour rates after all....

View attachment 34641
The i4 individual service pricing is still open to debate/formal quotes/publication/more delays - the 3-year service pack was originally quoted at £1000 more than the V6 manual.....
Thanks for that Jim,most helpful. Seeing the 1st sevice is basically an oil change I'll probably DIY.

JimH

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Thanks for that Jim,most helpful. Seeing the 1st sevice is basically an oil change I'll probably DIY.
They do apply any software updates too, and (allegedly) SatNav map updates (but I'm not sure that matters "down under" as I don't think you get it?)....

Jimblob

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I had my first service last week. £430 all in. Took 2.5 hours. They also did 2 recent software updates…

I like that they get a good eyeball of the cattle as the last time they had it they picked up a few things I hadn’t noticed… like a leaking steering rack. It needs some brake line recall work (that work is booked in for a months time as it’s a 4 hour job and I was waiting around for the service).

All in all so far so good. During the first year the cars never been off the road, and the only faults I’ve had haven’t been big ones and haven’t taken the car out of action at all.

:)

GregD

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

View attachment 34641
The i4 individual service pricing is still open to debate/formal quotes/publication/more delays - the 3-year service pack was originally quoted at £1000 more than the V6 manual...
I thought the service was every 10,000 / 12 Mths not 9,000 / 12 Mths per the above table ?