First Edition Dash Badge

Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Are you kidding me ? Which designer decided to put the badge on the top ? Also, the badge itself looks ugly. Can't they use the metal material ? OK, let me give you 2 examples of a proper dash badge.
1.jpg

2.jpg

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Are you kidding me ? Which designer decided to put the badge on the top ? Also, the badge itself looks ugly. Can't they use the metal material ? OK, let me give you 2 examples of a proper dash badge.View attachment 8815
View attachment 8816
Aw fond memories I had both the type R’s and they were both red lol 😝 first one was better where it had the gearstick like you were a rally driver lol 🏎 Going back 36 years my Dad had a Fiat X19 that I drove and sure that had a badge inside 💭

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
In all honesty I don't think it's that bad... wouldn't bother me at all.

It's not bad, but it could have been so much better. Seems like an after thought (which it clearly was) on such an amazing looking car. Again, I'm sure we'll see tweaks here and there by the time the Emira Final Edition comes out (in 2099).

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
View attachment 8821
Here is a reminder of it!! Only worry is scratchy piano black plastic! :( Will need PPF.

Yeah, this is perfect. A version of this for the manual please. Not the dash placement. Or the dash placement, but on the lower panel and not the top of the dash. Basically, anything but what they did.

Jonhklee

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
The piano black plastic worried me too. It's around the steering wheel too. Hopefully it's already coated/protected from the factory.. Otherwise it's gonna scratch just from looking at it. 😬
I doubt factory protection given the price of the car.

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I'm getting a base, so no badge for me!
Imagine if you get one that just says poverty spec 🤣

Although I'll be super jealous if you get away without that dog shit after thought badge. Did they just send the apprentice out to stick it on where he felt like it? Surely no designer has had a hand in that??

Last edited:

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The piano black plastic worried me too. It's around the steering wheel too. Hopefully it's already coated/protected from the factory.. Otherwise it's gonna scratch just from looking at it. 😬
Making things out of piano black anything where fingers easily go is like making spanners out of stilton. Completely fing stupid

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I had it in my RS5 and it drove me nuts, as the first owner yiu see EVERYTHING!
we have a Hilux at work and the door pull handles on the door cards are made of...fabric. What the actual F?

Next we'll see a banana as a gear/shift selector. Its just as stupid so why not. Mental