James DG

Reaction score
B4B2860A-170D-465E-ADE5-387E8D23CE5D.jpeg

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
We can't say that Lotus isn't listening!

After all the whining on here:
* The Lotus badge and yellow calipers are the same colour
* The KEF audio got a power upgrade after comments that it was a little quiet
* The engine bay water cap is black and not blue
* We wanted a special badge to designate First Edition, so now we have a first edition badge...

and now we whine some more about where it is, or that its not metal or ... :ROFLMAO:

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hmmm
This is the forums fault for complaining about lack of an interior FE badge on manual cars 😅
Sure it looks OK... But somewhere a little less prominent may have been nice 🤷
View attachment 8478
Yeah, or the beveled edge just below where they put it. I'm also disappointed it doesn't have a Union Jack on it. I can somewhat understand not having it on the outside badge possibly due to space restrictions, but on the inside? The outer edge should also match the look of the outside trim around the shift lever.

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
We can't say that Lotus isn't listening!

After all the whining on here:
* The Lotus badge and yellow calipers are the same colour
* The KEF audio got a power upgrade after comments that it was a little quiet
* The engine bay water cap is black and not blue
* We wanted a special badge to designate First Edition, so now we have a first edition badge...

and now we whine some more about where it is, or that its not metal or ... :ROFLMAO:
While I am not getting an F/E so does not effect my car, I am not a huge fan of the placement.

The more important thing is that Lotus is listening to customer / journalists feedback. The calliper colour and KEF being a huge one. I have a feeling that tweaks to the suspension/gearbox happened as well. When you see companies doing these things does show their commitment to the product, happy to see it. (y)

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Yeah, or the beveled edge just below where they put it. I'm also disappointed it doesn't have a Union Jack on it. I can somewhat understand not having it on the outside badge possibly due to space restrictions, but on the inside? The outer edge should also match the look of the outside trim around the shift lever.

#3monthdelayofyourorder

Captain.Kirk

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
While I am not getting an F/E so does not effect my car, I am not a huge fan of the placement.

The more important thing is that Lotus is listening to customer / journalists feedback. The calliper colour and KEF being a huge one. I have a feeling that tweaks to the suspension/gearbox happened as well. When you see companies doing these things does show their commitment to the product, happy to see it. (y)
It may actually affect all buyers as it could be a placeholder for a badge of some sort if the dash is moulded to accept such badging whether you purchase a FE or base model. Maybe Lotus could just deliver the badge in a nice envelope and the purchaser could either stick it or not. Instant customization!

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
It may actually affect all buyers as it could be a placeholder for a badge of some sort if the dash is moulded to accept such badging whether you purchase a FE or base model. Maybe Lotus could just deliver the badge in a nice envelope and the purchaser could either stick it or not. Instant customization!
I'm going to put in a custom "M" badge, or maybe Type R?