Fay de Bretagne Track - Emira V6 - with JUBU 3/1 & 2/1 exhaust parts

OP
Nico

Nico

Reaction score
That looks quite fast and impressive!

Have you done mods to the ECU or only exhaust modifications?
Hi Tom ; We did not find the time to install the full 460+ kit from JUBU ; so we decide to just install the Exhaust for the track-day last we. (the two 3/1 - the 2/1 and the sport catalyst ; all this products are made with heat protection - It appears really top quality build)
And really the car feel already healthy :) and the sound ... became fantastic and without being ban from the track with the 90dB limit.
My workshop did a trial on the rolling test with the full stock car ; and the output was exacly 400 hp :)
I think during the week a trial will be done with just the JUBU exhaust ans at least with all the kit fitted.
More than that we also install a KW V5 clubsport suspension kit ...

TomAce

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi Tom ; We did not find the time to install the full 460+ kit from JUBU ; so we decide to just install the Exhaust for the track-day last we. (the two 3/1 - the 2/1 and the sport catalyst ; all this products are made with heat protection - It appears really top quality build)
And really the car feel already healthy :) and the sound ... became fantastic and without being ban from the track with the 90dB limit.
My workshop did a trial on the rolling test with the full stock car ; and the output was exacly 400 hp :)
I think during the week a trial will be done with just the JUBU exhaust ans at least with all the kit fitted.
More than that we also install a KW V5 clubsport suspension kit ...
That sounds like a plan! :)

Please share those dyno graphs when available, especially with interim-solution without the ECU tune. I think this exhaust setup is good for 20bhp on its own. Would be great you can back it up with a dyno-run and some air/fuel-ratio during the run... (y)

And the sound seems to be already phenomenal bouncing off the walls! :love:

Btw. did it throw any codes with this exhaust-setup?

TomAce

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Have you got any results from your workshop yet? I'm curious what came out regarding the dyno runs? :)