Factory Tour and Heritage Tour

KAR120C

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I'm heading to London in March for a vacation and taking a day side trip up to Hethel. Right now my plan is to take the Classic Team Lotus tour (which includes an abbreviated factory tour). There is a more in-depth factory tour available, but I really want to see the vintage cars. I'd do both but my wife can only take so much car-stuff on any given day.

My question to those who have done a tour is: would you opt for the full factory tour over seeing the Classic Lotus cars? I love both road and racing Lotus! The Emira will be Lotus #5 for me. So torn...

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
The CTL tour is brilliant if you love old racing cars and is a must-see in my book. Factory tour is interesting - you’ll get a good insight on the short version.

OP
KAR120C

KAR120C

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
The CTL tour is brilliant if you love old racing cars and is a must-see in my book. Factory tour is interesting - you’ll get a good insight on the short version.
Thanks! I'm looking forward to seeing both! Maybe, if the planets align, mine will be on the assembly line being built while I'm there!