❔ QUESTION Factory Tour 12th May

Reaction score
Afternoon All,

I’ve got a factory tour booked on the 12th May; happy to ask any questions you might have?

Crown

Reaction score
Thanks for your thoughts on the tour. I was there the previous week. As you stated it’s spotlessly clean , and great effort is going into quality control .
shame we could not take pics in factory but the rules is the rules 👍
your going DV like many others , I’m still blue , was thinking there would be more blue than any other colour , but DV may top it, but DV is so tempting. Have had a few black cars in the past and definitely need more attention. DV is so close to black in low light as you noticed too.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Seneca Blue is still topping the list of orders. Shadow Grey is 6th on the list, so “most exclusive” :)

912Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Saw all the colours at the factory today, and for what it’s worth these are my personal views:
DV - is dark, but you can still see it’s green on at least some of the surfaces, even in low light. Looks sophisticated, especially with tan leather (which is not at all orange), although appreciate may not be bold enough for some.
Nimbus - would describe as champagne in certain lights, although there were some panels on racks with very little light on them and it almost looked like Nardo. Personally didn’t like with silver wheels, black would be my choice. Surprisingly I’m not sure it needs upper b/p having seen both with & without.
Magma - wasn’t really on my radar, but super nice in the flesh, especially with black wheels. Reminded me of Alfa’s red for the Giulia GTA, lots of depth to it.
Seneca - darker than I remembered, but really like it, will certainly garner attention! Again, not sure it needs upper b/p, and liked with either black or dc wheels (was concerned about the flower/fan effect of the DC wheels after seeing the China Pictures of the DV car, but in real life they are not at all like that - look expensive (and probably will be to maintain!), but are my pick).
Hethel - big surprise for me, as thought it was a bit too mid-life crisis, but really stood out in the factory. I would order black roof/wheels/callipers for the full wasp effect!
Shadow - for me, the only colour that didn’t really look special. Definite blue hue to it up close, just a bit underwhelming on a car like this.
Please don’t shoot me, just my personal opinion, and I know everyone has their own.

Citizen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Saw all the colours at the factory today, and for what it’s worth these are my personal views:
DV - is dark, but you can still see it’s green on at least some of the surfaces, even in low light. Looks sophisticated, especially with tan leather (which is not at all orange), although appreciate may not be bold enough for some.
Nimbus - would describe as champagne in certain lights, although there were some panels on racks with very little light on them and it almost looked like Nardo. Personally didn’t like with silver wheels, black would be my choice. Surprisingly I’m not sure it needs upper b/p having seen both with & without.
Magma - wasn’t really on my radar, but super nice in the flesh, especially with black wheels. Reminded me of Alfa’s red for the Giulia GTA, lots of depth to it.
Seneca - darker than I remembered, but really like it, will certainly garner attention! Again, not sure it needs upper b/p, and liked with either black or dc wheels (was concerned about the flower/fan effect of the DC wheels after seeing the China Pictures of the DV car, but in real life they are not at all like that - look expensive (and probably will be to maintain!), but are my pick).
Hethel - big surprise for me, as thought it was a bit too mid-life crisis, but really stood out in the factory. I would order black roof/wheels/callipers for the full wasp effect!
Shadow - for me, the only colour that didn’t really look special. Definite blue hue to it up close, just a bit underwhelming on a car like this.
Please don’t shoot me, just my personal opinion, and I know everyone has their own.

Thanks ! Which silver wheels did you see? Pre production cars or actually the last from
The configurador? Why you don’t like it ?

Balboa

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Do you think flower-DC wheels could work with Nimbus? (I just cant warm up to black wheels)

912Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Thanks ! Which silver wheels did you see? Pre production cars or actually the last from
The configurador? Why you don’t like it ?
Saw several different sets of silver wheels on cars, including those from the configurator - my comment re not liking them was just in relation to the Nimbus car with them on - the 2 different shades of silver just clashed in my eyes. Think they will be fine with other colours

912Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Do you think flower-DC wheels could work with Nimbus? (I just cant warm up to black wheels)
Yes, I think the DC will work with all of the colours- genuinely impressed with how good they looked, and the black accents will work well with Nimbus

912Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score
BAC1577E-DF33-4B7B-B554-DE2CA273B304.jpeg

This is photo I took today in well lit reception area at the factory in case it helps