• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Factory group collections

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Picking my car up Monday morning from the factory, notice the info says ot one of 3 cars so will be a group collection, not that it particularly bothers me, may even be the reason I'm collecting 10 days after checking out but wondered if its a new thing?
Anyone on here Monday morning?

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
It’s a bit random. When I picked mine up there was only me but I understand there are up to 5 slots for morning collection and 5 for afternoon collections. The day before me I was told there had been a group in the morning and a group in the afternoon.

OP
Magicman

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Really really enjoyed the factory collection with my dad today. Would 100% recommend it
20230306_131717.jpg

20230306_121337.jpg

Yachtie

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I think their deliveries are ratching up, I'm collecting Friday 17th in the afternoon as there was no room in the morning. I understand 5 spots morning and afternoon.
It's going to be a long week waiting!!! :cool:

PhilCP

Reaction score
Are Lotus still giving a framed picture for factory collections? Or was that just for the first few?

OP
Magicman

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Are Lotus still giving a framed picture for factory collections? Or was that just for the first few?
Yes they are, although they turned my car around so quickly mine wasn't ready so I assume it'll get posted on