Exhaust Options Index

1stLotus

Reaction score
Any downsides to the valve controller that you can think of? Think I read someone had a valve that was stuck and needed to do something to fix it after putting the controller on…guess that could happen with the stock setup as well.

Speedy Emira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
So far so
Any downsides to the valve controller that you can think of? Think I read someone had a valve that was stuck and needed to do something to fix it after putting the controller on…guess that could happen with the stock setup as well.
good it works as it is supposed to. In reality it is just a remote switch instead of having it on the dash.

Blackthought_

Emira Fan
Reaction score
So far so

good it works as it is supposed to. In reality it is just a remote switch instead of having it on the dash.
Does sport and track sound the same? And does the controller allow it to sound its loudest (which I’m imagining is track)

1stLotus

Reaction score

Milltek Valve Controller w/ GRP 3rd Cat Delete​

(A lot of Crackles)

Too much crackle or “a lot” in a good way? Does it sounds as raw as the Evora GT?

More videos would be greatly appreciated 😁.

Congrats!

OP
Gprodigy

Gprodigy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Too much crackle or “a lot” in a good way? Does it sounds as raw as the Evora GT?

More videos would be greatly appreciated 😁.

Congrats!
Not mine it’s a Facebook members car. He said the crackles are naturally from the Emira. That combination sounds awesome.

I believe GRP is making videos for his CAT and exhaust systems soon.

OP
Gprodigy

Gprodigy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Two Videos released today

Lanarni Exhaust Video in the USA: via FB

GRP 3rd Cat Delete

Last edited:

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
If someone was to drive in Sport/Track all the time, would the valve controller be of any benefit? Does it go to 11 or something in that regard?

OP
Gprodigy

Gprodigy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
If someone was to drive in Sport/Track all the time, would the valve controller be of any benefit? Does it go to 11 or something in that regard?
Here’s a useful response from a dif thread.
IMG_2001.jpeg

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Hi! Lol it's me. I'm here too 😁
So the GRP pipe plus valve controller = mo pops?

Makes sense as more free flow = more unburnt fuel escaping and partially detonating in the exhaust.

Coreyalert3

Reaction score
So the GRP pipe plus valve controller = mo pops?

Makes sense as more free flow = more unburnt fuel escaping and partially detonating in the exhaust.
Basically every time you let fully off the throttle and coast in gear you get gurgles and pops for a brief moment. Nothing insane and inside definitely sounds tame. I wouldn't call it obnoxious at all but I need my wife to drive the car and me follow her to see what it's like for the outside perspective.

ttvetdoc

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Basically every time you let fully off the throttle and coast in gear you get gurgles and pops for a brief moment. Nothing insane and inside definitely sounds tame. I wouldn't call it obnoxious at all but I need my wife to drive the car and me follow her to see what it's like for the outside perspective.

This is true. I also just installed a Milltek 3rd cat delete pipe with valve controller. The gurgles and pops could also be heard on the car in stock form, just a little quieter. Big fan of the change so far.

Rev2Red

Reaction score
Here’s a useful response from a dif thread.
View attachment 38889
I wish there was a way to have the track gauge cluster view (my preference) without turning all of the ESC off. There are limited times that I would utilize that feature but it would be nice to have the option. The valve controller does allow me to choose any of the drive modes and keep the exhaust noise aggressive or quiet though.

EZcheezy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
is it possible to have the milltek valve controller with larini exhaust silencer/backbox? do I need the milltek silencer/backbox?

Coreyalert3

Reaction score
I wish there was a way to have the track gauge cluster view (my preference) without turning all of the ESC off. There are limited times that I would utilize that feature but it would be nice to have the option. The valve controller does allow me to choose any of the drive modes and keep the exhaust noise aggressive or quiet though.

Does track mode actually turn the ESC all the way off. I know it says ESC off but other cars I've been in show that but really the car is in a tuned ESC mode for Track not actually full disabled unless you do another procedure to actually turn it off.