Exhaust note - EDIT new upload

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I need an emoji that's like "heart eyes" (😍), except for ears...

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I need an emoji that's like "heart eyes" (😍), except for ears...
DL8KXIpXcAYCUtb.jpg

Jonhklee

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Sorry uploaded wrong part of the vid.

Exhaust from the event in Melbourne yesterday.

They were saying they were having a problem with starting it up in loud mode rather than Camry mode.

Fuller revs at the end of the vid.

Ok….. i4 idea is slipping away… BEv6???

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
For the first time since I found out I wasn't getting an FE this video has gotten me really excited again. Still pictures only tell part of a story. How something looks when it moves tells a different story than still pictures. I think it's partly because I believe this is the first time I have seen a bright colored car move and it moves in a daring, stealth manner. Add in the exhaust note and you just have a car that simply punches way above its weight. This is not a knock to C8, Porsche etc. but seeing something a little more rare just gets you going more. It's why they show sports highlights to showcase what novel thing happened in the game. Everyone wants to see and experience new things and the Emira is no different. I passed a blue Evora on the highway this morning and it just looked fantastic. So different than anything else on the road in the states. The design of the Emira is a double edge sword because people expect it to be sub 4 second 0-60 and high 400 HP, and cutting edge technology. If this was a 550HP Ferrari no one would even question it.

kratedisease

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Motor sport must have had access for a review and snuck out this preview during the media embargo..... hahah

good for them !!

OP
M

Mickeymo

Reaction score
For the first time since I found out I wasn't getting an FE this video has gotten me really excited again. Still pictures only tell part of a story. How something looks when it moves tells a different story than still pictures. I think it's partly because I believe this is the first time I have seen a bright colored car move and it moves in a daring, stealth manner. Add in the exhaust note and you just have a car that simply punches way above its weight. This is not a knock to C8, Porsche etc. but seeing something a little more rare just gets you going more. It's why they show sports highlights to showcase what novel thing happened in the game. Everyone wants to see and experience new things and the Emira is no different. I passed a blue Evora on the highway this morning and it just looked fantastic. So different than anything else on the road in the states. The design of the Emira is a double edge sword because people expect it to be sub 4 second 0-60 and high 400 HP, and cutting edge technology. If this was a 550HP Ferrari no one would even question it.
I know what you mean

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
I timed it from when the speedo started to move until it hit 100 and it was 5.18 approx seconds. I am not a track nut, but I think those looking for pure speed and 0-60 maybe in the wrong place as there are faster cars out there and for less money..... Thats not what I am looking for and maybe under different circumstances it will get close to 4.18 seconds, but I would not count on it getting anywhere near 4 seconds 0-60 under anything like normal conditions. Its not as light as it should be and maybe not as powerful as it could be.... but it will be cool and feel great....