Excellent drivers Road!

LotusRising

Reaction score

Just wanted to highlight an amazing road I drove this week. Highway 89 in Arizona from Prescott to Congress is the stuff of Lotus fever dreams. If you’re in the south west might be one to tackle!
You can also take the road over Jerome and up Oak Creek Canyon from Sedona. Those are fantastic but this section of it may be less well known. The twisties west of Prescott are unbelievable.

cyanmauve

Emira Fan
Reaction score
The Google maps page shows that to be a fantastic road!

In 2021, my wife and I celebrated our 10th anniversary in Sedona. I rented a 2020 Evora GT though Turo. We drove the car around Sedona, including from Sedona to Flagstaff. It was incredible! That’s actually what set me on the path to buy a Lotus.

Hopefully we can return to that part of Arizona in my Emira (CARB pending).

Speedy Emira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Just wanted to highlight an amazing road I drove this week. Highway 89 in Arizona from Prescott to Congress is the stuff of Lotus fever dreams. If you’re in the south west might be one to tackle!
You can also take the road over Jerome and up Oak Creek Canyon from Sedona. Those are fantastic but this section of it may be less well known. The twisties west of Prescott are unbelievable.
When you get to drive it Lotusrising it would be good to see a video even if you you are not driving fast. 👍🏻