Emira overview from World of Cars, Bahrain

It's unfortunate the exhaust won't sound like that out of the gate.
true, with an OPF and closed under 4k rpm it simply can't. Still it's titanium and modern Evoras, post OPF, still sound pretty good, so there's hope.

true, with an OPF and closed under 4k rpm it simply can't. Still it's titanium and modern Evoras, post OPF, still sound pretty good, so there's hope.
Pretty sure just the tips are titanium.

Exhaust is one of the easiest things to mod. Sounds is the least of my concerns 😁

Pretty sure just the tips are titanium.
I was told by a Lotus person the exhaust is titanium, but must admit, it does seem unlikely and its possible they meant just the tips.

it was only my impression or the flap on the start button had a spring to return in position?

video starts on the example I noticed

I thought it was a spring, the show car wasn't spring loaded as I recall. It'll be quit annoying if it is spring loaded however, just make the clip stiff so it can hold position.... I'll get over it though.... work through the dark times of Emira ownership as it were.

I understood Emira, Lotus, Supercharger, Evija, Exige, but you’re right, that exhaust note has a universal language. Awesome!