Emira overview from World of Cars, Bahrain

OP
frazzer

frazzer

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
It's unfortunate the exhaust won't sound like that out of the gate.
true, with an OPF and closed under 4k rpm it simply can't. Still it's titanium and modern Evoras, post OPF, still sound pretty good, so there's hope.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
true, with an OPF and closed under 4k rpm it simply can't. Still it's titanium and modern Evoras, post OPF, still sound pretty good, so there's hope.
Pretty sure just the tips are titanium.

Magma

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Exhaust is one of the easiest things to mod. Sounds is the least of my concerns 😁

OP
frazzer

frazzer

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Pretty sure just the tips are titanium.
I was told by a Lotus person the exhaust is titanium, but must admit, it does seem unlikely and its possible they meant just the tips.

Rufy

Reaction score
it was only my impression or the flap on the start button had a spring to return in position?

video starts on the example I noticed

Stormcloud

Reaction score
I thought it was a spring, the show car wasn't spring loaded as I recall. It'll be quit annoying if it is spring loaded however, just make the clip stiff so it can hold position.... I'll get over it though.... work through the dark times of Emira ownership as it were.

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I understood Emira, Lotus, Supercharger, Evija, Exige, but you’re right, that exhaust note has a universal language. Awesome!