Emira Key fob, Keychain Enhancement

Will be placing the order today, so if anyone in the UK is interested in me picking up a set for them and bringing them back, please let me know by late afternoon.
So far just Orchardbike has said he wants a set
Hi Beachbum, do you have of the fob keychain attachments left ?
If yes, I would like to place an order for a set of 2 please ?
Thanks
 
Sorry no, I just ordered/had delivered to my US address those that had said they wanted some
I believe other options may be out there now, that are UK/Europe based
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Supporting Vendors View all →

Latest posts

Back
Top