Emira Key fob, Keychain Enhancement

Will be placing the order today, so if anyone in the UK is interested in me picking up a set for them and bringing them back, please let me know by late afternoon.
So far just Orchardbike has said he wants a set
 
Will be placing the order today, so if anyone in the UK is interested in me picking up a set for them and bringing them back, please let me know by late afternoon.
So far just Orchardbike has said he wants a set
I would happily chip in for a set. Pains me that it just sits solo and concerned at some point it will go flying.
 
Unfortunately already had the US trip, so cannot do it now. However I am back in the US in October if that helps
 
Just did this. Only took me 4 weeks to get round to it :)
Much simpler than I anticipated and they fit perfectly. Would suggest watching the video attached to the very first post of this thread, it makes it so much easier.
 
I received my key fob enhancements, but I can't get the fob apart. The black plastic piece with the Lotus emblem won't budge. I've tried prying it from both ends. I really don't want to break it! I've watched the video several times and read the Emira owners manual. Any suggestions?
 
I received my key fob enhancements, but I can't get the fob apart. The black plastic piece with the Lotus emblem won't budge. I've tried prying it from both ends. I really don't want to break it! I've watched the video several times and read the Emira owners manual. Any suggestions?
it should be pulled up perpendicular to the badge from the larger end only. this is where the battery is stored so if you do end up breaking it, it would be out of necessity to change the battery.

Some of these keys are very very tight,

promise you, you will not break it.
 
Hey everyone,
available in limited quantity is the key fob enhancement.
Please have a look!
Please advise! these are a set of 2x enhancements for each key. or 1 car.
Emira Key fob, Keychain Enhancement
NOW AVAILABLE AT GRP
Emirakeychainadapterv10.png
Emirakeychainadapterv10_2.png
image1_9e7e1387-3246-4570-8960-b1aa3f38e90d.jpg



Just wanted to say thank you for designing these wonderful quality of life upgrades for our community. I installed the fob mod and it’s just wonderful. 👏🏼
 
Just wanted to say thank you for designing these wonderful quality of life upgrades for our community. I installed the fob mod and it’s just wonderful. 👏🏼
I appreciate the kind words! thanks for sharing your experience with my products.
 
it should be pulled up perpendicular to the badge from the larger end only. this is where the battery is stored so if you do end up breaking it, it would be out of necessity to change the battery.

Some of these keys are very very tight,

promise you, you will not break it.
Thank you. I pried it open with the emergency key. Nothing broke. Whew! Great fix to a frustrating problem.
 
We have restocked!
 
Having a clearance sale for these!
Limited supply!
 
Not sure if this is the right place or better starting again. If needed let me know and I can delete.

I keep missing the orders for these, and the key is annoying as heck, then remembered I just spent x amount on a 3D printer 🤣

So I have started testing out some designs that I think would work for me and just finishing up (prototyping on 3D printers is so much faster!). Absolutely solves an annoying problem for me but I then thought would this sort a problem for others in the UK.... Is there a market for 3D printed versions?

IMG_1806.webp
 
Last edited:
Not sure if this is the right place or better starting again. If needed let me know and I can delete.

I keep missing the orders for these, and the key is annoying as heck, then remembered I just spent x amount on a 3D printer 🤣

So I have started testing out some designs that I think would work for me and just finishing up (prototyping on 3D printers is so much faster!). Absolutely solves an annoying problem for me but I then thought would this sort a problem for others in the UK.... Is there a market for 3D printed versions?

View attachment 75854
Hello @frankiejr

In development, i noticed the plastic ones do not last and will break quickly with regular use no matter the type of polymer used.

it does appear that your design could be in refence to mine, may i suggest that you design something a bit more unique so they cannot be confused for each other?

May i suggest you start your own product thread if your intention is to monetize your unique design.
 
Happy to start a new post instead 👍🏻

For the design though I’d say they were quite different. The photo was more to show how quick prototyping on a 3D printer can be 😁
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Supporting Vendors View all →

Latest posts

Back
Top