Emira in Indianapolis

Lotusrat

Reaction score
Finally got to see her in person πŸ‘ Absolutely GORGEOUS 😍😍
I can hardly wait!!!!
Enjoy some pics - Shadow Grey
(OK, Hi-Rea pics are too large to upload so here's a link)
I wish I could have gone. Thanks for posting!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Yep, it is very cool in person. Seeing the Shadow Grey in the flesh confirmed for me that I would strongly consider a black Emira. That's why I like the Dark Verdant. What did you @ThousandPetaledLotus think about the engine note?

Lotusrat

Reaction score
Yep, it is very cool in person. Seeing the Shadow Grey in the flesh confirmed for me that I would strongly consider a black Emira. That's why I like the Dark Verdant. What did you @ThousandPetaledLotus think about the engine note?
I just gotta say it.....quit f ing revving it like an ahole! It is so irritating and proves nothing other than no regard for a cold motor.

OP
ThousandPetaledLotus
Reaction score
Sounds Amazing! I ordered the AMG though and can't wait to hear it. According to the Lotus guys, we should get to hear it next month or so.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Finally got to see her in person πŸ‘ Absolutely GORGEOUS 😍😍
I can hardly wait!!!!
Enjoy some pics - Shadow Grey
(OK, Hi-Rea pics are too large to upload so here's a link)
Nice breakdown of design elements as frame by frame pictorial. Should let most anyone savor details. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: