Emira in Indianapolis

Yep, it is very cool in person. Seeing the Shadow Grey in the flesh confirmed for me that I would strongly consider a black Emira. That's why I like the Dark Verdant. What did you @ThousandPetaledLotus think about the engine note?

Yep, it is very cool in person. Seeing the Shadow Grey in the flesh confirmed for me that I would strongly consider a black Emira. That's why I like the Dark Verdant. What did you @ThousandPetaledLotus think about the engine note?
I just gotta say it.....quit f ing revving it like an ahole! It is so irritating and proves nothing other than no regard for a cold motor.

Sounds Amazing! I ordered the AMG though and can't wait to hear it. According to the Lotus guys, we should get to hear it next month or so.

Finally got to see her in person ๐Ÿ‘ Absolutely GORGEOUS ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
I can hardly wait!!!!
Enjoy some pics - Shadow Grey
(OK, Hi-Rea pics are too large to upload so here's a link)
Nice breakdown of design elements as frame by frame pictorial. Should let most anyone savor details. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: