Emira GT4 update

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Guess this at least shows what a little fettling can do to the Emira...

I wouldn't call a MoTeC engine management run Emira with a built 2GR-FE, supercharger, and an Xtrac sequential a little fettling. These vehicles are also going to have engines needing a rebuild every ~100 hours of operation and the transmission & dampers ~40 hours of operation.

action_turtle

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I wouldn't call a MoTeC engine management run Emira with a built 2GR-FE, supercharger, and an Xtrac sequential a little fettling. These vehicles are also going to have engines needing a rebuild every ~100 hours of operation and the transmission & dampers ~40 hours of operation.
Realistically, what bhp could we bump the street car via remapping?

lynchy73

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Is it stated the GT4 uses a built engine? If it was particularly modded I’d expect more than a 7000rpm rev limit and similar power levels than Tuners are delivering with minimal hardware changes.

OP
Kentviking

Kentviking

Emira Fan
Reaction score
slightly tongue in cheek if not so immediately obvious...one being more than twice the price of the other!

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Is it stated the GT4 uses a built engine? If it was particularly modded I’d expect more than a 7000rpm rev limit and similar power levels than Tuners are delivering with minimal hardware changes.

Maybe it doesn't, I have to imagine most GT4 level engines would be but I could be wrong. Jubu's 460hp levels aren't but their 500hp levels are.