Emira Custom Plates

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Being late to the party, I have now settled for AN64LOG, and I certainly hope Emira drives like one, much like the Exige S RGB, and previous motorsport Porsches (964RS, 993RS, 968 Clubsport), and old-school Alfas.
That is a very cool left-field option, love it!

Pav

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Being late to the party, I have now settled for AN64LOG, and I certainly hope Emira drives like one, much like the Exige S RGB, and previous motorsport Porsches (964RS, 993RS, 968 Clubsport), and old-school Alfas.
Love this, good lateral thinking that 👍

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Just bought my cheap plate for the Emira. Mirage or as it’s an Emira, an Emirage….spelled EM12 AGE. About as cheap as they come at £250.
Cant get cheaper than that. Be excellent if we lined up all the cars at a show with our "cheep and cheerful" plates 😜. Mine was £590 ... Really pushed the boat out.

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
At £395 I thought this was a snip!

EMI3RA, V for V6!

1644666400622.png

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I too thought AN64LOG was interesting, and very timely now that we are going all EV and, most cars already have so much gadgetry (remember the V6 FE does not have ADAS),. At £250 it was certainly good value.

If anyone is interested, AN54LOG is still available, and, if you happen to have a Hethel Yellow FE, non-black pack with diamond cut wheels then they may be mistaken for identical twins, albeit it will be akin to one having a couple of tattoos since I am planning on finishing the rear LOTUS badge and tailpipes in black! :LOL:

Last edited:

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I too thought AN64LOG was interesting, and very timely now that we are going all EV and, most cars already have so much gadgetry (remember the FE does not have ADAS),. At £250 it was certainly good value.

If anyone is interested, AN54LOG is still available, and, if you happen to have a Hethel Yellow FE, non-black pack with diamond cut wheels then they may be mistaken for identical twins, albeit it will be akin to one having a couple of tattoos since I am planning on finishing the rear LOTUS badge and tailpipes in black! :LOL:
Did you just instigate a Lotus themed Tattoo thread for the dark and shadowy minded?

Off The Shelf

Reaction score
Well, that LO22TUS ended up selling for £10,760 (minus fees etc...)

I went back onto DVLA and messed around with a few ideas. Eventually found this one which I'm happy with :)

LOTUS FUN and LOTS of FUN!

lt55fun.jpeg

Last edited: