US ─ EMIRA CUSTOM PLATES IDEA

Which custom plate to go with?

• Total voters

finny76

EMIRAAA
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I'm aware there's already a discussion thread about custom plates, but the plates in the US have their own distinctiveness. I'm torn between two options, so need help deciding between:
  1. Three Years Wait
    OR

2. Three Years Late

Both have humor, but I want it to be crystal clear that the car was delayed by three years in the US, resulting in customers having to wait approximately the same duration.

Last edited:
Inspired by facebook
437913663_10160031575927543_4512909750247486755_n.jpg

wait is more correct. hard to remember so many years ago but dont think they ever promised delivery in 1st quarter of 21 (which would be 3 years late then) Both are funny to fellow Emira owners who will get the joke...but no one else prob will.
Could also do: NOT SOON

I love clever plates, but didn't you just place your order in January 2024? Seems like yours would be closer to SHORTW8
That is true, but i want to represent the majority of us :ROFLMAO::D

Last edited:
Thats true, but i want to present the majority of us :D
1713392277874.gif

You going to tell everyone that doesn’t know any better you actually waited the whole 3 years? Seems a bit disingenuous.

SHORTW8 fits better 🤣

I'm aware there's already a discussion thread about custom plates, but the plates in the US have their own distinctiveness. I'm torn between two options, so need help deciding between:
  1. Three Years Wait
    OR

2. Three Years Late

Both have humor, but I want it to be crystal clear that the car was delayed by three years in the US, resulting in customers having to wait approximately the same duration.
Ad-L8ns