Emira Custom Plates

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Yes, being removed from all Lotus dealers and materials (and at a non-trivial cost).
Ah amazing, they must have been listening to me and how I felt I'd been mislead by their Emira marketing 😅
I guess the softer Emira is still scaring the everyday Asian driver away with its sporty looks! It should really have been simply #forthedrive

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
That is pretty interesting... it's a great Ethos line, and catchy. Certainly better than "the other sports car"... That was not the brightest.

Looks like Geely is rolling up the sleeves at Hethel. I mean it was only a matter of time that they would let things slide before they felt an intervention needed to happen. But for the life of me I can not understand why you remove such a great tag line. Any thoughts as too why??
The other sports car was just terrible marketing

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
That is pretty interesting... it's a great Ethos line, and catchy. Certainly better than "the other sports car"... That was not the brightest.

Looks like Geely is rolling up the sleeves at Hethel. I mean it was only a matter of time that they would let things slide before they felt an intervention needed to happen. But for the life of me I can not understand why you remove such a great tag line. Any thoughts as too why??
I know why. Two different people at Hethel and three different dealers have given me the same explanation. I was curious if anyone else had noticed or asked, and whether they’d got the same story.

Interested in what the dealers in US and Asia have been told, as my sources are UK and Europe.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I know why. Two different people at Hethel and three different dealers have given me the same explanation. I was curious if anyone else had noticed or asked, and whether they’d got the same story.

Interested in what the dealers in US and Asia have been told, as my sources are UK and Europe.
Spill the beans then Tom? 🙂

RENDERMAN

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
YA'LL GOT NOTHING ON ME HOMIES!!
FLPLATE.jpg

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Is it because they are afraid of losing sales within the "Non drivers" ? 🤣

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Excellent one.

Ask your dealer to explain why Lotus are removing this tagline from all of their dealership signage and marketing materials….
Well.....back in Dallas;
20220922_180550.jpg

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Because with the Eletre it will be ‘for the school run’

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
How long until this appears on a T-shirt in all of the Facebook groups? :ROFLMAO:
I must have missed a memo about those FB groups being t-shirt sales channels and not car enthusiast forums. ;)

alvitdk

Reaction score
I guess there is no going back now....

Ordered car April 2022...check
Factory tour August 2022...check
Test Drive September 2022...check
L*Emira Plate September 2022...check
Car delivery November 2023?...

L-EMIRA Plate.jpg