Date of Test Drive in Sept?

Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Has anyone been informed the exact date of the test drive in September? My sales consaltant only told me the confirmatiopn of the test drive campaign, no specific date or location. :giggle:

I was told lots of things; at this point there's really no credibility to be found anywhere when Lotus and/or Lotus dealerships provide "information".

I was told October in the States for this test drive event. But I doubt it, because I was also told I would be emailed an invitation for it in advance, as the event is for deposit holders only.

I was told lots of things; at this point there's really no credibility to be found anywhere when Lotus and/or Lotus dealerships provide "information".

I was told October in the States for this test drive event. But I doubt it, because I was also told I would be emailed an invitation for it in advance, as the event is for deposit holders only.
Thanks for your info. I will bring photos and more info of the test drive as long as it will not be cancelled. (y)

I’m very doubtful they will have Emira 3.5 AT cars available and ready in China for these track events in September as we have been told. I can’t see it happening.

In the UK, Lotus had said at the end of July the dealer demo cars would be at dealers in week 2 or 3 of August. This week (week 3) they're now saying "early September".

Publicised dates have not been met for anything Emira-related so far, apart from the reveal date. Even the promised updates about delays have been delayed.

In the UK, Lotus had said at the end of July the dealer demo cars would be at dealers in week 2 or 3 of August. This week (week 3) they're now saying "early September".

Publicised dates have not been met for anything Emira-related so far, apart from the reveal date. Even the promised updates about delays have been delayed.
i concur with this, I have been wanting to test a sport set up ever since Harry’ you tube post. I am sure it will be fine, but it appears for whatever reason Lotus are not prepared to get them tested by early adopters, I fear they are concerned that there maybe a raft of disappointments that it is no better and could be worse than Evora.
So “if it’s for the drivers” what are they worried about?

They've probably just decided to register them on "72" plates on 1st September to preserve some extra resale value/make them look "newer".....