DARK VERDANT!?

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Good pic of dv

43EB93FE-A700-43D9-9AE3-59FEFD47F5B6.jpeg.7117689e3e42f1bb355c8b6b366fbb06.jpeg
Beauty, I agree with other comments that silver wheels would look better, That nimbus looks very bronze in the background... Not sure I like that as much. Anyone do a black pack with DV? I wonder how that contrast would look with silver wheels....

JKP

Reaction score
Beauty, I agree with other comments that silver wheels would look better, That nimbus looks very bronze in the background... Not sure I like that as much. Anyone do a black pack with DV? I wonder how that contrast would look with silver wheels....
I did full black pack with DV, and diamond cut wheels. Hoping it looks good.🤷‍♂️

vision

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I did full black pack with DV, and diamond cut wheels. Hoping it looks good.🤷‍♂️
I think that looks nice its like the lotus Carlton colour. Im Nimbus and that does not look that nice!

Off The Shelf

Reaction score
I've gone full-on stealth with DV, black pack, black wheels and privacy glass... Although I'm torn between red or yellow calipers. The yellow being a different tone to the Lotus badge puts me off slightly.

I've contrasted my dark exterior with the light interior

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I've gone full-on stealth with DV, black pack, black wheels and privacy glass... Although I'm torn between red or yellow calipers. The yellow being a different tone to the Lotus badge puts me off slightly.

I’m DV, BP, Black wheels, yellow calipers, IG Leather.

#ForTheTwins

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

I think they changed the yellow calliper colour to now reflect the logo yellow. As seen on the nimbus grey car at goodwood. I believe TomE has confirmed this as well.

CoryC

Emira Fan
Reaction score
20220725_082032.jpg
20220725_082018.jpg

Someone asked about DV scale Emira models... grabbed this one on my factory tour... they have the smaller and larger sizes! At least I have something while I patiently wait...

Attachments

• 20220725_082050.jpg
    20220725_082050.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 90

Zardoz

Reaction score
You'd have to ask them in the email... I don't have access to it currently, sorry!
? Thought you indicated you picked a DV Emira model at the factory, It doesn't say who it is made by on the bottom?

CoryC

Emira Fan
Reaction score
? Thought you indicated you picked a DV Emira model at the factory, It doesn't say who it is made by on the bottom?
Wow... no good deed goes unpunished; Of course it says it underneath... but I don't carry it with me to work, and the liklihood that I'll remember to look underneath it when I do get home is hit or miss... and I wouldn't want to leave you hanging. Please email them directly for any further info.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner