DARK VERDANT!?

VL3X

Reaction score
Now this is what I'm talking about! Hopefully some of the metallic flake will pop like this on DV in direct sun...

Leonard

Reaction score
Now this is what I'm talking about! Hopefully some of the metallic flake will pop like this on DV in direct sun...

No, no it won't 🤣🤣🤣

Be more like this

vantablack-ferrari-sf90-1024x555.jpg

ChrisJ

Reaction score
Had a quick look on Weibo, China's twitter equivalent and found a decent video showing the DV car and showroom in China. I've no idea what he's saying, but there's some good shots in there so I've uploaded it to Google Drive as Weibo really doesn't seem to like UK traffic.

Credit to this chap:
Brilliant find, thank you for sharing.
Useful to see their samples on the wall too. I'm surprised how orange the tan sample looks.

Hedge

Reaction score
Matt Windle told me at Goodwood that Lotus hadn’t published photos of DV because it was too hard to photograph. I’m sure plenty of photographers would have volunteered to give it a go. I don’t believe that was why they’ve failed to show a DV car in public but I did say they’d missed an opportunity to bring a DV car to Goodwood and show it off in the sunshine. They had the 5 other colours.

Apparently “something“ by way of follow up was going to happen, but we haven’t seen anything so far.
All a nonsense from them. I’ve found out 99% of Emira actual insights from you & this site. So, thanks so much for that Tom.

I’ll be pootling around still in my Elise and hope to meet you in person one day!

Hope yours arrives soon.

All the best.

Lotustoronto

Reaction score
Good pic of dv

43EB93FE-A700-43D9-9AE3-59FEFD47F5B6.jpeg.7117689e3e42f1bb355c8b6b366fbb06.jpeg
Beauty, I agree with other comments that silver wheels would look better, That nimbus looks very bronze in the background... Not sure I like that as much. Anyone do a black pack with DV? I wonder how that contrast would look with silver wheels....

JKP

Reaction score
Beauty, I agree with other comments that silver wheels would look better, That nimbus looks very bronze in the background... Not sure I like that as much. Anyone do a black pack with DV? I wonder how that contrast would look with silver wheels....
I did full black pack with DV, and diamond cut wheels. Hoping it looks good.🤷‍♂️

Off The Shelf

Reaction score
I've gone full-on stealth with DV, black pack, black wheels and privacy glass... Although I'm torn between red or yellow calipers. The yellow being a different tone to the Lotus badge puts me off slightly.

I've contrasted my dark exterior with the light interior

TXEMIRA

Reaction score
I've gone full-on stealth with DV, black pack, black wheels and privacy glass... Although I'm torn between red or yellow calipers. The yellow being a different tone to the Lotus badge puts me off slightly.

I’m DV, BP, Black wheels, yellow calipers, IG Leather.

#ForTheTwins

Lotustoronto

Reaction score

I think they changed the yellow calliper colour to now reflect the logo yellow. As seen on the nimbus grey car at goodwood. I believe TomE has confirmed this as well.

CoryC

Reaction score
20220725_082032.jpg
20220725_082018.jpg

Someone asked about DV scale Emira models... grabbed this one on my factory tour... they have the smaller and larger sizes! At least I have something while I patiently wait...

Attachments

• 20220725_082050.jpg
    20220725_082050.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 69