DARK VERDANT!?

DrD

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Before you guys and gals get carried away, this is purely for a bit of fun on my part: I shopped a few different cars, (including the dealer event Magma Emira) to Dark Verdant (or my aproximation of it). It may not be accurate and it's nothing official, but I enjoyed doing it for myself and I'm happy to share for a bit of fun. They're all a tad different and if they're accurate, it's more by chance than anything...

Ignore the people in the background that look like they have facial gangrene, I got lazy with the editing and couldn't bothered to correct them.
lotus_emira_2023_0005.jpg
lotus_emira_2023_0017.jpg
lotus_emira_20234_0000.jpg
20211012_130105 (1).jpg
PHOTO-2022-04-28-22-52-37.jpg
279443676_682276946331948_3328754657709610732_n.JPG

Last edited:

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
lotus_emira_2023_0005.jpg

Love the heck out of this shot...badass.

Stance is perfect, and this is the 1st time I have considered diamond cut wheels. I was 99% sure on gloss black.

Possible to PS this with black wheels?

Also, diamond cut wheels with silver logo & exhaust tips?

Thanks! These are great!

Last edited:

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
View attachment 5044

Stance is perfect, and this is the 1st time I have considered diamond cut wheels. I was 99% sure on gloss black.

Thanks! These are great!
Agree, this does look very special!

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Before you guys and gals get carried away, this is purely for a bit of fun on my part: I shopped a few different cars, (including the dealer event Magma Emira) to Dark Verdant (or my aproximation of it). It may not be accurate and it's nothing official, but I enjoyed doing it for myself and I'm happy to share for a bit of fun. They're all a tad different and if they're accurate, it's more by chance than anything...

Ignore the people in the background that look like they have facial gangrene, I got lazy with the editing and couldn't bothered to correct them.
View attachment 5038
I really don’t like this shot… it makes DV look like it’s Shadow Grey that’s got the Flu near its Shadow Grey twin. 😆

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I really don’t like this shot… it makes DV look like it’s Shadow Grey that’s got the Flu near its Shadow Grey twin. 😆
Funny, that's actually my favorite picture. Love it with the gloss black wheels.

daveparky84

Reaction score
View attachment 5044

Thanks! These are great!

Agreed this looks amazing! Can't wait to photograph my nimbus in the wild.

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm really keen to see those Silver forged wheels on a car in a real-life photo!

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Being highly reflective, it really picks up its surroundings in a big way. I find it more interesting than just gloss black, as the dark green gives it an unusual look and feel.

Gloss black wheels with outer rim silver
Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 5.40.36 AM.png

Gloss black wheels with all outer surfaces silver
Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 5.49.08 AM.png

It's almost black, but then it isn't.
Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 6.30.28 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 6.21.13 AM.png

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Being highly reflective, it really picks up its surroundings in a big way. I find it more interesting than just gloss black, as the dark green gives it an unusual look and feel.

Gloss black wheels with outer rim silver
View attachment 5080

Gloss black wheels with all outer surfaces silver
View attachment 5081

It's almost black, but then it isn't.
View attachment 5082
View attachment 5083
Stop teasing me with the diamond cut wheels looking the way they should have been... :)

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Stop teasing me with the diamond cut wheels looking the way they should have been... :)
I've ordered mine with the silver wheels, and I'm seriously thinking of blacking out the insides like my render. The car is probably going to be delivered in January, and we definitely have snow and ice then, so it will be in the garage for a few months for the most part. Blacking out the insides of the wheels will give me something to do since I'll have plenty of time to do it. Most of the time will be spent masking off the silver front parts. Spraying the black will be easy. Probably be a weekend project.

jamesbxxx

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

View attachment 5039View attachment 5040View attachment 5041View attachment 5042View attachment 5043View attachment 5038
This last shot is a very good representation of DV. After visiting the factory yesterday I looked for cars on the way home with a similar colour to the FE palette. I spotted an Emerald Green Astra that looked very similar. From behind, with the sun in front, it looked black, but only when passing did it reveal itself as green. Tan leather works really well (Caramel Toffee), as would the black pack.

Attachments

• toffee.png
    toffee.png
    395.9 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: DrD

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I think DV is the best colour for personalisation -can easily add yellow, gold, copper, bronze accents and it looks amazing!
I've gone for silver wheels with DV but I am 99% certain I'll end up switching them to a deep bronzy gold or something of that ilk. That combo, with the tan interior, is going to look racy, premium, classy, cohesive, exclusive and downright sexy - all at once!

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
OK, did a little PS'ing yesterday. I'm not super-skilled with it, and didn't have a ton of time I wanted to spend on it, but here they are:

ORIGINAL FROM EARLIER IN THE THREAD:
best emira shot.jpg

SAME, BUT WITH BLACK WHEELS:
best emira shot black wheels.jpg

BLACK WHEELS AND SILVER TIPS & (crooked) LOTUS LETTERS:
best emira shot black wheels silver tips & emblem.jpg

Thoughts? I think they all look good! I'm leaning away from Magma thanks to this photo, leaning more into DV with BP.

Reactions: DrD

jamesbxxx

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
OK, did a little PS'ing yesterday. I'm not super-skilled with it, and didn't have a ton of time I wanted to spend on it, but here they are:

View attachment 5116

View attachment 5117

View attachment 5118

Thoughts? I think they all look good! I'm leaning away from Magma thanks to this photo, leaning more into DV with BP.
DV with black pack to give tips and letters in black would look great. I saw a DV car with silver front calipers and red rear with gloss black alloys. Definitely not silver but red to tie in the tail lights.

Citizen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
DV with black pack to give tips and letters in black would look great. I saw a DV car with silver front calipers and red rear with gloss black alloys. Definitely not silver but red to tie in the tail lights.

Ey james could you explain how was the tour and your feelings about the car on live with the different colours etc? we need opinions like yours like water in the desert

Wizardwings

Emira Fan
Reaction score

View attachment 5116

View attachment 5117

View attachment 5118

When do you have to finalize your configuration? Sadly and fortunately, mine is locked in.