Dark Verdant Lotus Emira Photo Thread

Two Identical DVs in my drive way this morning.
One a Jan 24 build the other March 24.
 

Attachments

  • tempImagebnKADC.webp
    tempImagebnKADC.webp
    613.4 KB · Views: 481
Those wheels must be a magnet for brake dust! Love VG.
 
They are but these wheels have an almost Teflon finish. Easy to clean!
Mine are ceramic coated but I’m more leaning to aftermarket pads to solve most of the brake dust issues. Even with black wheels dust is a nightmare!
 
Mine are ceramic coated but I’m more leaning to aftermarket pads to solve most of the brake dust issues. Even with black wheels dust is a nightmare!
When I do my annual maintenance next year I will get the pads switched too. Stock pads are ridiculous?

Do you have the barrel of the wheel coated too?
 
When I do my annual maintenance next year I will get the pads switched too. Stock pads are ridiculous?

Do you have the barrel of the wheel coated too?
It seems to be just the outside ceramic coated. Bought the car a year old and previous owner ppf'd and ceramic coated when new.
 
Verdant green has grown on me. It was probably my least favourite colour at launch, but now I really like it. Understated and classy.
 
Verdant green has grown on me. It was probably my least favourite colour at launch, but now I really like it. Understated and classy.
It's a surprising colour - every time you see it it seems to look different depending on the angle and the ambient light. Second best colour after yellow.
 
Had a photographer come out a few weeks back.
 

Attachments

  • noplate_DSC08332.webp
    noplate_DSC08332.webp
    426.1 KB · Views: 169
  • noplate_DSC08310.webp
    noplate_DSC08310.webp
    385.1 KB · Views: 182
  • noplate_DSC08307.webp
    noplate_DSC08307.webp
    152.2 KB · Views: 182
  • noplate_DSC08306.webp
    noplate_DSC08306.webp
    314.9 KB · Views: 184
  • noplate_DSC08298.webp
    noplate_DSC08298.webp
    394.9 KB · Views: 204
  • Noplate_DSC08354.webp
    Noplate_DSC08354.webp
    380.1 KB · Views: 190
  • noplate_DSC08346.webp
    noplate_DSC08346.webp
    299.9 KB · Views: 201

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top