• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Cup Holders

vision

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Is there supposed to be a plastic / rubber disc at the bottom of the cup holders to hide the exposed screws?

IMG_7471.jpg

Checked should have them! Another thing in the list to be sorted. I think mine was built in the dark
Or the pre delivery detailer used a strong vacuum and sucked them out 😂

Checked should have them! Another thing in the list to be sorted. I think mine was built in the dark
Your cup holders are the decaffeinated version. Removing the disc's helps with ground clearance. Otherwise your cups runneth over .

Take a look in the boot. Some guy here didn't get a tracker fob, and it was in some bag in the boot. who knows what you might find!

You have to collect 3 box tops, put them in an envelope, along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope, and then send that to CS. They’ll send a decoder ring and a map, soon.

Don’t fall for the “oh they’re just adding lightness” excuse either.

If you got the lower black pack these should have come with the vehicle.

No thanks needed. You’re welcome.

I apologize for not remembering your spec but you can order these off Amazon in the USA. Meaning you may be able to get a nice color to compliment or contrast your interior.

#forthebling